Eaevsdropping

Rusher's POV

Fran had just got back from Starbucks! Lexa ran up to her "How was your date?" She then pulled Lexa into the bathroom. being the people that me and Bayani are we had to Listen in. "So I I what happened?" Lexa asked "Well Umm well we Umm we kissed?" "WHAT"? "shhh they could here you" "Do you still like Bayani" Lexa asked Fran "ya I think so. On another note do you still like Rusher?" "Ya" we sat back on the bed "What is going on?' Bayani asked "I have no clue" I said

Fran's POV

I woke up for the last day of MineCon (I have no clue how long MineCon lasts) I was upset that I wouldn't be able to see anyone again especially Graser! I met up with him and we talked for a while at the end he asked me a question i was hoping he would ask me. Hey I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" "I'd love to be"

Taylor's POV(New character)

I don't think I've ever met Fran. But I've been on the cube for a while now. And I've liked Graser the whole time Fran I know hasn't but Graser chose her. I can't believe it. Rusher then came up to me "I can't believe that Fran and Graser are now together To be honest I like Fran " Really I kinda like Graser" "I have an idea on how to get then to break up." "How?" I asked "Well"...

A/N OoooooOoOoo Graser and Fran let's see how that works out? Will Rusher and Taylor's Plan work? Maybe oh and Taylor is a new character she's been on the cube for a while not as long as Fran and Lexa! I might do 2 more chapters today because I normally do 2 a day and I only did one yesterday and you know I have time to spare! Ok Bye Bye!