Chapter 7

It was finaly Saturday.  Hyojong sat up in his tiny, stiff bed and yawned.  He looked around his room which was practically empty except for the clothes that laid messily on the floor then rubbed his eyes "I'm so tired.."
He looked at his phone and went straight to Hui's contact.

Mine ❤: I'll pick you up at 5

Alright

Hyojong smiled, his mind now being filled with happy thoughts "Its today."
He leaped out of bed and went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

After breakfast Hyojong got changed in a white T-shirt, a black jean overcoat and black jeans.  He fixed up his hair to look all pretty.  Once he looked in the mirror at his reflection he frowned.  "I'm so ugly..  It doesn't help that before I dated Hui he called me ugly.  So I know how he feels about me."
He glared at himself in the mirror "I'm too skinny.. I look vulnerable.  I look like I'm dead..  Maybe I need to look more happy."
He slammed his head on the table. Then he stood up "I wish I had makeup.  Then I could hide this."
He lazily walked to the couch and laid there "I'm gonna ruin this..  I know I am."

After what felt like forever, there was a knock on his door.  Hyojong slowly stood up and walked to the door.  He opened the door to see Hui dolled up in a suit and his cheeks instantly flushed a deep red "Fuck..  I didn't know it was a fancy thing.."
Hyojong hid his face in his hands "I should've asked!"
Hui smiled "Its fine."
He pat Hyojong's head and Hyojong shook his head real fast "I don't have..  A suit.."
He looked up at Hui, his face bright red in embarrassment.  Hui kissed his head and giggled "Its fine.  I have something else in mind."
He held Hyojong's hand and walked him to a pizza parlor. 

It was a cute little place, filled with only two couples.  Which is kinda weird since it was on a really crowded street, on a Saturday.  They walked inside the pizza shop and smiled at the cute red and white aesthetic the pizza shop gave off.

  They walked inside the pizza shop and smiled at the cute red and white aesthetic the pizza shop gave off

Hui's eyes instantly darted to Wooseok and Jinho sitting at a table, making out.  Hui smirked, walked to them and poked Jinho's shoulder.  Jinho jumped, looked at Hui and screeched a little "H-H-Hui.."
Wooseok looked at him, wide-eyed and held onto Jinho.  Hui laughed, he laughed harder than he should.  Once Hui calmed down he looked at them "And YOU'RE telling ME that its "oh so bad" if I date Hyojong?  When you're dating Wooseok.  Hypocrite."
"This is different!"
"How, shortie?  How is THIS any different."
"WE don't bully Wooseok.  WE bully Hyojong."
Wooseok nodded, his eyes filled with fear "Yeah..  He has a point."
Hui laughed more "Oh my fucking god.  You know what?"
Jinho held onto Wooseok "What...?"
"I'm kicking you out."
Jinho stood up in outrage "What.  The.  Fuck?!"
Hui smirked at him "I've been trying to find a way to kick you out of Pentagon.  This is the perfect reason.  You see, if you were anyone else I'd be perfectly fine with you dating another group member.  But you're Jinho.  I never liked you.  I only let you in because Wooseok wanted you in.  I didn't want to get rid of Wooseok because he's tall and buff.  You're short, weak, and the only thing you're good at is getting us in trouble!"
Jinho started crying and Wooseok marched up to Hui "That's no way to treat your members."
"Well, guess what?  You're not my members anymore."
Hui laughed, grabbed Hyojong's hand and walked towards a booth, when Wooseok grabbed his shoulder, turned him around and punched him "You are a fucking horrible leader."
"Well, too bad.  Jinho was a fucking horrible member.  I'm leader, I can kick out whoever I want to kick out."
Wooseok grabbed Jinho's hand and barged out of the pizza place.

Jinho looked at the ground, tears rolling down his face "I can't believe that happened.."
It conveniently started to rain and Jinho shivered.  He looked up at Wooseok "I didn't know he hated me that much."
They kept walking, Jinho's gaze was blurred by tears and Wooseok was holding onto Jinho's hand tighter than usual.  At some point Jinho just stopped, Wooseok stopped as well.  People walked around them and Jinho looked up at Wooseok again "I loved..  Being in Pentagon..  Now its ruined..  Im sorry for ruining this for you Wooseok.."
Wooseok hugged him and picked him up "Don't be sorry.  I love you."
Wooseok kissed his cheek and Jinho smiled his hair and face now soaked from the rain "I love you too..  Thank you, Wooseok.  For never hating me."
Wooseok pecked his lips and muttered "I can't hate you."
Jinho grinned more and Wooseok started walking to Jinho's house "We're gonna tell Pentagon and have a sleepover, alright?"
Jinho nodded and kissed his cheek "Okay.."

All of Pentagon was gathered up in Jinho's garage.  Shinwon was the first to speak up "So..  We only really meet here when its something about Hui or something really really important."
Jinho nodded "Its something important."
He stood up and gestured Wooseok to stand.  Jinho held his hand and sighed "So..  Hui..  Kicked us out of Pentagon."
Everyone gasped and Kino asked "Why?"
Jinho frowned "Because me and Wooseok are dating.."