1.

1. Start

           "So that'll be all for today and if you enjoyed this video, be sure to hit that like button! If you haven't already, hit subscribe to see more videos like this. See you in the next video! Bye!" Y/n exclaimed to the camera, grinning and waving.

           She ended the recording and got up from her chair, heading down the stairs to her kitchen. Opening the fridge, she pulled out (water/soda/juice) and unscrewed the cap before downing a little bit. A soft "aah" left her l/c lips as she wiped the liquid off of her mouth.

            Y/n L/n was a popular gaming YouTuber, using the alias of u/n. She had about 3 million subscribers, and were friends with other YouTube starts like CoryXKenshin, Markiplier, Cryaotic and 8BitRyan*.

           Bringing the bottle with her, y/n made her way back to her studio to edit her latest recording.

           —————

        After 2 hours of editing effects in, Y/n decided to take a break. Coincidentally, an email popped up from the PlayStation store.

"Hello u/n!
As a gift, we have chosen to give you a special version of  the "Detroit: Become Human" demo to review on your channel. Enclosed below is the link to download the file. We look forward to hearing your review!
-QuanticDream Developers"

         With a brow raised, y/n's mouse hovered over the link. Even if the game file was sent from the developers themselves, something still appeared to be rather off about this file.

       'Oh what the heck, I get this stuff all the time. I'm probably the first to review it!' She thought to herself as she clicked on the link. As the file began to download, Y/n felt a sharp pinch in her head, causing her to black out. The h/c girl hit her head on her desk, as her eyes shut.

————

      Her long, black lashes fluttered open, revealing her e/c irises as she slowly began to regain her vision. Her surroundings seemed... different. Off in a way. Something wasn't right and she knew it. With a jolt, Y/n sat up.

        Her eyes became fixated on her surroundings as she tried to take in where she was. In a room, a living room of sorts. The walls were painted a slightly olive hue and the walls were empty. In the front centre of the room was a 'barely there' holographic flat screen displaying a basketball game. The audio of the television was rather loud, causing a ringing in the ears of the girl. The tv sat atop an umber coloured, u-shaped stand aligned with records and books. These books and records were scattered in a semi-organized fashion, though they seemed to have been recently tampered with. Either way, this wasn't home for Y/n.

     "What the hell... where am I?" Y/n mumbled to herself as she took notice of a large, brown and white Saint Bernard that was making its way towards her.

     "Sumo!" A man's somewhat raspy voice called out, diverting the attention of the h/c woman. The sound of a door slamming shut and thudding of heavy footsteps came from what seemed to be the front of the house. A man in his early 50s stepped in. He donned a dark black jacket, navy blue jeans, white socks, and he had grey neck-length hair with a corresponding grey beard and sharp blue eyes.

     "Oh, you're awake." The man said, looking in the direction of Y/n who was now sat up on the couch with a look of utter confusion splayed across her face.

    "Not to be rude..." she trailed off, hoping that this gentleman would catch on to what she was implying. Thankfully, he did.

"Hank. Hank Anderson. Lieutenant at the Detroit Police Station nearby." He introduced with a somewhat sheepish smile.

    "My name is Y/n L/n. Assuming this is your house, Hank, why am I here?" The young woman asked, as the latter merely shrugged.

       "I found you unconscious outside on my lawn so I figured I shouldn't let you die of hypothermia and brought you in." Hank explained as Y/n nodded in understanding.

      "Well I don't entirely have a place to stay, do you mind if I stay with you?" She questioned, as he shrugged yet again.

     "Sure, I don't care. Sumo seems to like you and you don't seem like you want to rob me or kill me. Why not."

    "Thanks Hank." Y/n smiled as Hank nodded.

    "However, if you're going to be staying with me, I'm going to take you to get some clothes since those are all you have to wear . And I'll talk to Captain Fowler, my boss, about getting you a job with me. That way you can start making money yourself." He stated, arms crossed over his chest.

"That sounds great. Thank you Hank."

"Don't mention it. Just get some sleep for now, we can go tomorrow." Hank said as he turned off the tv and headed up stairs.

Resting her head down on the pillow, Y/n's eyelids drifted shut as she slowly drifted back off to sleep.