5. Big Boat

I promised the crew I would go with them to do some shit like a 'family' later tonight but being laid between the sheets with a goddess kind of made me second guess that promise

I promised the crew I would go with them to do some shit like a 'family' later tonight but being laid between the sheets with a goddess kind of made me second guess that promise. I had too though, I wasn't the type to leave anyone hanging... even if I wanted to. I bring myself to leave Athena and made my way back to my place.

They were going on a boat ride than afterward jet skiing and other water activities which might I add is way better than karaoke but I digress. I burst through the door with a huge smile plastered on my face- I just got done having sex!

"What's up?" Brandon chants as I watch him scurry to close the door to Claudia's room; I cut my eyes at him. I didn't know what I thought was going on but I sure as hell was getting suspicious.

"Don't speak in the morning?" he questions with a chuckle trotting pass me to retrieve himself a cold beer.

"Why are you even speaking to me this early?" I scoff crossing my arms. Our smiles were identical... I know the behavior you display after you've gotten some. My question is... where the fuck he got it from? And God forbid it's my sister. That's a calling for a bullet straight through his skull.

"I thought we were cool" he maliciously smiles; I hoot shaking my head "You know we are not cool. Not like that. I'm your ex and you cool with my people. We can keep it like that" I make an effort to walk past him.

"Why you hate me so much?" this asshole has the nerve to grab my arm as I'm leaving practically holding me hostage.

"And why do you think? Please, inform me" I don't even know why I was entertaining this fool.

He releases my arm, shakes his head then shrugging his shoulders. "I guess you just do" he utters pushing me a little.

"We were good together, Candy. I could see it in your eyes when we were together that you were happy. I just need to know..." he pauses to swallows spit "Why you chasing that girl?" he interrogates screwing his face. 

"Me and Claudia talk about it... She doesn't even seem like your usual type. You've been running through women and they all do you the same. Use you for your money" he sighs cracking open his beer. I couldn't believe this.

I smile "I like pussy" I let the words roll off my tongue as I inch closer "and why the fuck you and my sister talking about what the fuck I be doing. You think I wanna take advice from anyone of you fuckers?" I cackle slapping my knee.

"You're acting like you're really the first nigga that done put it down like damn, dude. Get a grip, Brandon. Why are you all up face like I really give a fuck what you or Claudia think! Take your ass on and go suck her dick some more and get off of mines. Seriously, you're stupid. You want me to stop fucking with her...?" I roll into a state of hilarity.