Welcome to Four Seasons at Bora Bora.

Four Seasons Resort and Residences

BORA BORA

PRIVATE ISLAND PARADISE IN THE HEART OF FRENCH POLYNESIA

Overwater bungalows and underwater adventures welcome you at this sand-fringed idyll in the shadow of Bora Bora's Mount Otemanu. Toast sunsets from your private plunge pool, marvel at the Tahitian night sky, or simply lose yourself in our lagoon, where the waters teem with exotic reef fish and colorful corals.

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons at Bora Bora.

You will be staying with us during our all-new Singles Excursion. Unfortunately, giving the intimacy of this brand new event; you must be 21+ to stay this week.

If you need to reschedule because of this clause, please call customer service.

We would like to gain background information from our residents during their stay.

This is not a requirement, but it is an option for singles to participate in our single mixers to be matched with other potential singles.

Again, this is not a requirement.

If you choose to fill out the attachment, email or mail is the return method. (See back for info)

Once we receive your profile, you will be sent the schedule of all events and what days you have been matched to attend.

We hope you enjoy our new Singles Excursion experience.

Feedback is appreciated to make this event even better next year and years to come.