The Understanding Rain

A few weeks had passed since the new addition had spontaneously arrived at the Vongola. By extension, the new addition fit surprisingly well into the chaotic lifestyle. This was all according to the letter Asari had received on one of his missions away from the Manor and if he were honest (he's always an honest man) he was rather curious as to who this new addition was like. The letter mentioned something along the lines of it being a child, but if Asari knew anyone he knew that Giotto and the rest were all bachelors (aside from Daemon) so a child was a very low probability.

     Unless Daemon had already gone and done it.

And that the reason Elena hasn't shown herself for the past year... Asari shook his head immediately clearing the thought. He was sure that Daemon would have rejoiced in the Vongola Manor if he found out that Elena happened to be with child.

So all that he was left with was to await in anticipation until he got back.

Which he did in the next week and a half.

Momentarily he thought of getting a present.

But he thought better of it.

Upon arriving at the Manor, Asari was abuzz with excitement. He hurried through the entrance where he met G. Ruffling through a few papers. "Hello, G."

The man looked up, blinked at Asari and stared a good few seconds before bluntly replying. "You seem awfully cheerful, Asari,"

"Oh, you could tell?" Asari could feel his excitement bursting. He didn't bother waiting for a reply and instead jumped to the point. "So where is this new addition that I've heard about?"

G. hardly looked surprised. Letting out a small sigh, he motioned for the other to follow him. "He's fascinated with how Giotto's scrawling his signature,"

Asari, pleasantly surprised, asked. "Just how old is he?"

"Six," G. answered curtly. "Knuckle found him around the Manor, illiterate as far as we know,"

"Were you able to get a name from him?" Asari asked.

G. was quiet for a moment, his features growing stern. "Daemon did, the boy's from yours, says his full name is Yuu Sanada. Doesn't seem like he was taken in by any other Famiglia despite his circumstances."

"You think that one of the former human traffickers are picking up again?" Asari questioned worriedly. It was a shock to find out a fellow Japanese so far in on foreign land, the only way this happened was when the illegal traffickers brought them in (but that case closed a couple months back if Asari remembered correctly).

G. gave a nonchalant shrug. "Alaude is already looking into it, he hasn't found anything  useful as of yet."

By now, both men were at Giotto's office. G. opened the door and Asari followed. What the latter found there was no less than what he was expecting in terms of a child. What he wasn't expecting was that both Giotto and the child, Yuu, to be sleeping.

    G. clicked his tongue.

        And proceeded to smack the snoring man.

"Wake up, goddammit!" Asari had to sympathize with the amount of force his blonde friend was hit with, even though it was successful in carrying out it's purpose.

"That hurt, G.!" Giotto whined, nursing the area that was hit.

"Do I have to remind you, again, that you still have a whole bunch of paperwork to sign?" G. retorted crossly, slamming the few papers he had in his hands on top of the desk. "If you just chip away, a little at a time, you wouldn't have to deal with so many backed up documents!"