Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)

Start from the beginning

Ruby: ,,Ah, Professor Ozpin."

Ozpin: ,,Well, I must talk with mister Lavellan alone. Get back to your class."

Ruby: ,,Alright, bye Arion." and then they left. When they were alone, Ozpin sat on a beside Arion's bed, took a sip from his cup and asked then.

Ozpin: ,,So. Now there we are alone now, I must ask: From which world do you come from?": Arion looked shocked up to him.

Arion: ,,How did you-?"

Ozpin: ,,How I know about it? I've watched you through a camera the scene where you secretly helped miss Belladonna and miss Rose by using magic even with a bad wound like that. This staff seemed to be your weapon to cause magic, am I right? Did you came through a portal from your homeworld?"

Arion: ,,Well yeah, but I came not on my free will. (sigh) It seems I must explain everything from the beginning. (I'm too lazy to write whole history)

Ozpin: ,,I see. Sorry about your loss kid. I hope that Trevelyan will have success to save Thedas from that dread wolf. You elves musted just as bad suffer as the faunus. They will be not treated very nice too, because of their animal features. How about you stay here as a student and work for me? You could live here and make beneath study side jobs as a spy. Thanks to the well of sorrow,you can turn into a bird like you said, and something else but you don't want say it. How about it?"

Arion: ,,A student? Kid? What?" He gave him a mirror and Arion saw him but MUCH younger much to his shock. HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN?! SOLAS! I'LL KILLYOU; WHEN I SEE YOU!!! He thought, cried in rage. Sighing he gave him the mirror back and said.

Arion: ,,I think about it but for now I want explore Vale in my bird form."

Ozpin: ,,Alright, but look that no one see you turn into and turn back a bird. In this world is no magic. I will show you something one day, when after you are ready to take my offer. Read the story of the 4 seasons. Maybe you understand it. Oh change your clothes. Your armor might look a bit weird in the public. The clothes are over there on the desk. Thank later miss Xiao Long and miss Schnee for that. Well then farewell mister Lavellan.". He said and went back to his office. Arion stood up and looked for the clothes. These are a pair of light blue jean, boxershort, black boots, a white jacket with hoodie 

 These are a pair of light blue jean, boxershort, black boots, a white jacket with hoodie 

and a white T-shirt with the emblem...of... the... Dalish? (Think the emblem is on his back)

 Dalish? (Think the emblem is on his back)