Chapter 38- Darkness

Start from the beginning

"You're alive," Ru-Ri states in relief. I nod my head. "I can't believe you." She sounds disappointed but hugs me anyway. I hug her back.

"Don't worry," I tell her. "I'm fine. The car broke down and my phone ran out of battery, we had to stay in a hotel for the night."

"It's okay," she comforts. "I'm just relieved you're alright." I open my eyes to see Jae-Yeol looking at me. He appears sad, but not angry. He avoid my eyes when I look at him.

"Ai-yeon," Jae-Yeol says once Ru-Ri let's me go. "Can I talk to you?" I nod my head. He takes my hand and brings me into our room. He sits on the bed but doesn't expect me to sit next to him.

"Where did you go?" He asks me.

"Down to the beach," I respond twiddling my thumbs and looking to the floor.

"Did you have fun?" He then questions. I nod my head.

"Yes," I reply shortly.

"Ai-yeon," he says in a serious tone and looks at me. "You should go to him." I look up, slightly shocked. "They say if you love someone you should let them go. And I love you Ai-yeon... but... you love him, and you deserve to be happy. So go find him and stay by his side. I will always support your decision." I feel my eyes quickly welling up and tears begin to drip down my cheeks. "Now go to him."  I hug Jae-Yeol quickly and get going.

"Thank you so much," I say before smiling at him one last time. "I'll see you later." He nods. I release myself from the hug and rush downstairs. My shoes still on from earlier. Ru-Ri sees me run past her and out of the door. "I'LL SEE YOU LATER." I tell at them as I run towards Jungkook's apartment.

Within no time I've reached the block of apartments. My face is swearing and I'm bright red. But that doesn't matter, I need to find him and tell him how I feel. And I need to do it now.

I burst the door open but see no-one there. After listening closely I hear the sounds of tears and sobbing in another room, Jungkook's room. There are sounds are also of panting and gasping for air, like someone throat has been completely dried out. I rush through the apartment towards Jungkook's room. I press the handle down and inside is something I wish I didn't have to see. Jungkook had his hand on his heart, but blood is spilling out onto his t-shirt, staining it red. He holds his chest and breathes heavily.

"Jungkook," I say and kneel down next to him. I myself am also beginning to pant. I frantically try to brush the hair away from my face, so I can see what's going on. As I sit next to him he grabs my hand.

"Leave," he tells me. "You have to go now." His weak hand tries to push me away. The blood has leaked all over the mattress of his bed.

"I'm not leaving you," I tell him. "Not again." I take my shirt a rip a section from it. I place it over Jungkook's bleeding chest.

"Go," he demands. "Before she gets you too." I hear a creaking of the door behind me. I turn my head to see the face of YooJin looking right back at me. She has a sinister smile on her face. There's a long blade of a kitchen knife in her hand. She strokes in across her fingers causing them to bleed, however she doesn't have a reaction to it.

"Hello Ai-yeon," she smiles. I gulp, not knowing what to do.

"You must go Ai-yeon," I hear Jungkook say from behind me. "Please go quickly.

"Do you like what I did to him?" YooJin asks. Her face still smiling. "He stole another woman's heart, so I broke his so he couldn't give it to her. But it looks like you already have it." She leans me up against Jungkook body onto the bed. "I guess I'll have to take it from you." She holds the knife up against my chest and begins to push it in. I feel the blade slowly press deeper into my chest. "Slow and painful, wins the race." I try to push her away from me, but the blade give his enough room that I can't reach her body. And if I were to move it just drive the knife on quicker. I hear Jungkook screaming for someone to help me, but he is paralysed. I lay down onto the bed, making the blade leave my chest.

"Goodnight lovers." YooJin smiles and leaves the room. I fall onto the bed next to Jungkook. He looks me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry," he says to me. "This is all my fault." He continues to gasp in pain, looking for the last drops of air for his lungs to take in.

"Don't blame yourself," I tell him. "I should never have left." I move down the bed, even though I'm still bleeding out everywhere. I kiss him. "Because this'll be the last time ever." As I say the words and connect our lips for the final time, I'm surrounded by darkness, and my world disappears around me.

[The F.I.N.A.L Ending]

(A/N:I bet that wasn't what you were expecting. However this was my plan from when I started writing "Part 2". I'm sure many of you may not like the ending, but I feel like in a tragic story, a tragic ending is expected. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this book and this is the end of this story. Bye)