"Lovi, I-.."

"What are jou two doing here? We're going to start hiking soon! Go gather with the others." The both of us look at the bulky german boy with widden eyes.. Lovino walk first, leaving me with Ludwig behind.

"You dumbass!" I kick Ludwig's leg but he didn't even flinch or in pain.

"Eh? What did I do?" He ask with innocent glint in his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other class representative gather and lined up, listening to the announcement the teacher said. I see Arthur too, and other student council members.

They are here too? Must be suck to be student council.

"Okay listen up kids! We are going to do The Relay hiking. Each of your group member will wait at the stop point provided and continue to deliver the stick to the other member but before giving the stick you must complete the challenge given to you at the stop point and if you failed the quiz you will be freezed for 15 minutes before you can continue to deliver the stick. And if you have successfully deliver the stick and all representatives have finished at one stop point, the student council incharges will guide you back to the finish line and you can wait for your other member to finish. Is that clear?" various 'yes!' can be heard.

Our group gather to discuss which and where stop point for each of us.

"I think it's better for Lili to be the starter because the start point isn't too far from the campsite it's a safe zone since it haven't enter the forest yet." The german nod his head in approval of his own idea.

"Veh~ what about me? I need safe zone too!" Feliciano raise his hand wildly, Ludwig begin to think again.

"Listen you assholes—it's not like I want the safe zone, but you better put me at the last stop and I DON'T want to have direct interaction with that macho potato over there you got that bastards?" Lovino said crossing his arms like boss. If stare can kill, the two vargas would be dead by now because of Natalya's glare.

"Italians -- !" Natalya said, still glaring. Ludwig and I just facepalmed, we look at the map frustratedly.

"How about we put Feliciano in the middle point? I mean it isn't that far from the fourth point." I said observing the dots on the map.

"You're right!" Ludwig bleam an idea pop on his head.

"I am ?!" I look at him shocked.

"Ja, I will be on the fourth point so that I can cover up Feliciano's time since he's —"

Feliciano look unbothered by the unsure looks he's recieving from me, Ludwig, Natalya and Lili. Even petals of flower start to appear around him. Bubbly.. we stop staring and continue to discuss.

"Then I shall be on the second point, covering Lili's time." Natalya exclaimed.

"Hey I'm not that slow!" Lili puff her cheeks and pout.

Natalya giggle, "Right-right you are.."

"How come you never do that to me!" I pout while she just sigh and smirk.

"Cause you're annoying."

"Last, L/N should be on the fifth spot. Therefore, she can give enough time for Lovino to finish up." I blush and nod. "Okay."