29

I cry harder into Jacqueline's sweat shirt as she rubs my back and coos me. "Jahseh is making absolute bank, and your mom literally doesn't want you to even go to college. She wants you to sit here and be pretty, stop flipping I know we're young but shit happens."

I get my head out of her sweat shirt wiping my face. "You're right I'm financially stable but it freaks me out. Is jah even ready? Bro we can't tell him yet. We gotta hide them."

We get ready for the show, I finally throw makeup on to cover the redness on my face. I wear a tight red dress and some red and white vans. I look cute but I feel stupid, I bless up since I'm not showing, probably won't anytime soon. We leave as Jacqueline sports white ripped jeans, her black and white vans and a black tight crop top.

Paparazzi is hot outside the hotel so we leave through the back, getting into the huge black SUV. The drive there is anxiety ridden as Jacqueline holds my hand getting through and behind stage. I see jahseh talking to some porn star probably, who knows with him and his little female friends. I sit on top of a un used speaker, just thinking about what I'm gonna do. I decide to text my mom and Diego, they actually met once before while I was hanging with Diego and on FaceTime with my mom. She loved the fact that he was Mexican as she was.

They literally will FaceTime eachother and she sends him money all the time, we also have a group chat.

Yasmine:
Guys I have something to tell you guys and you guys can't get mad ☹️ I'm so torn about it.

Diego🌞:
Ur pregnant I can feel it

Mommabands:
I agree. I know about that jahseh boy Yasmine, not sure why you won't let me meet him but I'm punching both y'all in the face if I can't meet you guys soon. I'll be in town tomorrow.

Yasmine:
Not I'm Florida I'm in L.A rn at one of his shows and yes, I'm pregnant mom idk wtf to do.

Mommabands:
I'm beating ur ass after you have the kid

Yasmine:
Not the time to joke wtf do I tell jahseh ma

Diego🌞:
Bro he couldn't be mad or he could but you better not tell him I knew first cause he'll punch me in the face. Again.

Mommabands:
You better tell jahseh to leave my son alone!

Yasmine:
GUYS WHAT DO I DO

Mommabands:
Listen, keep this on the low. Don't tell any fans or the internet, when the world found out I was adopting you Yasmine it was extremely hard and STRESSFUL. Don't tell anyone and tell him the same, let's make this a smooth 9 months.

Diego🌞:
Just tell him when you're ready, like tonight after the show. Okay? We love you.

Yasmine:
I love you guys too.

I set and lock my phone just as jahseh walks up standing between my legs. "Hey baby, I miss you." He smiles at me giving a small kiss and suck to my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck, hiding my face in it too. "I love you." I whisper as he hugs me back. "I gotta be on stage in a minute, wish me luck baby. I love youuuuu." He comes closer as I see Jacqueline snap a picture. After he kisses me and leave sto go perform I see the picture. His arms around my waist as I grin as he kisses my cheeks. My arms also around his neck.

Jacqueline and I watch as they perform, jumping and screaming as the fans jump too. I smile as he brings his mom on stage. It warms my heart seeing how much he loves this, I watch as he smiles stopping the music and his fans singing to his song.

I SHOULD HAVE LET YOU KNOW
THAT YOUR MY ONLY ONE
I KNOW YOUR FEELING NUMB
I FUCK YOU TILL YOU CUM

My emotions over whelm as I started crying.

I BEEN UP A VERY LONG TIME
WONDER WHY THEY HATE ON ME
I DONT WANNA LOVE MYSELF
PRAYING THAT THEY ALL LOVE ME
YOU DONT WANNA
YOU DONT WANNA

(Not sure if that's right and I'm too lazy to correct it so work with me)

I cry as Jacqueline holds me crying too. We hold eachother as we sing to the song and shake, really feeling it.

-
It was after the show, I went to dinner with Jacqueline and ski while jahseh was too exhausted to come. We all sat in a booth with me, Gazzy, Ski, Jacqueline and, WiFi. The look of the food made me completely sick, I didn't feel good at all. The nausea hit me like a train as I excused myself to the bathroom before calling a driver to come get me.

I texted Jacqueline and told her I needed to leave, I felt like ass. I headed back to the hotel and quickly get back up there, I unlocked the door seeing jahseh bobbing his head to some music. I walked in, but felt the urge to puke so I ran to the bathroom. I'm guessing he heard me, I heard his head phones drop as he came to my rescue. "Babe, you okay?"

I nodded but puked, all of the fluids burning my throat. "Damn I must've got in your guts too far last nigh-" I punched him as I finished up hurling. "I'm j-just sick. I think I need to go to the hospital." I said, I honestly did and I didn't wanna be the one to tell him. "You're pregnant aren't you?"

"Huh?"

"Vro, I'm not dumb. Ski told me cause I guess Jacqueline sent him a picture of the test. Why are you trying to hide it? I'm happy about it honestly, we're young but I don't see myself doing this shit with anyone else."