Chapter 5

Cheryl and I walked to my house. I opened up the door and greeted my mom.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hi honey! And who is this young lady?" Mom asked.

"That's my friend Cheryl. We were at her house before and... um... some things happened. Now she needs a place to stay and I offered to let her sleep here?" I replied.

"That's absolutely fine. We're doing a lot of work on the guest bedroom though, so I'm afraid Cheryl will have to sleep in your room." Mom said.

"Ok! Also, she, uh, has someone else that would like to stay here with her..." I said.

"That's fine too, just make sure you all have room to sleep!" Mom said. I thanked her, so did Cheryl, and we walked to my room.

"Wow, this looks better than I, er, expected." Cheryl said. I laughed.

"Yeah, I know. Luckily I have a bunk bed. The bottom is a full, the top is a twin. You and Toni can have the bottom." I said quickly.

"Really?" Cheryl asked.

"Yeah, I just said so" I replied.

We made trips to and from her house to mine, taking all of her belongings away. She had half of my room, and I had the other.

"Well, I think that should be good." Cheryl said.

"It is if you think so." I replied to her.

"You can be really stubborn sometimes!" Cheryl joked.

"Like you're any better!" I laughed. We went on like that for a while.

"Does this make us sisters?" Cheryl finally asked.

"I guess." I replied.

"Well, that means you're Betty's cousin." Cheryl said.

"Really? Cool!" I said. I couldn't wait for the next day of school.

*i know this chapter is really short but I'm working on another that will be much longer*

Tangled Between // Jughead and Archie x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें