Chapter 4

As we step inside, we see Nana Rose lying on the floor, blood pooled around her. The next thing we see surprised us even more. Standing next to Nana Rose's dead body is Penelope Blossom, fallen to the floor, a gun in her hand pointed to her head.

"My mom killed Nana Rose!" Cheryl screamed. I ran to her side, while she cried on my shoulder.

"Do you want to sleep at my place tonight?" I ask quietly. Cheryl looks at me and nods, a slight smile on her face.

"Thanks y/n. With all that's going on, I really needed a shoulder to cry on. It's time you meet my girlfriend, Toni Topaz." Cheryl says. I look at her surprised for a moment, and then reply.

"I can't wait to meet her!" I say.

"I'm Glad. Is this your house?" Cheryl asks as we arrive in front of my new house.

"Yeah, it is. It's not the best one in the neighborhood, but it's good for us." I reply.

"Do you think... are there enough rooms for Toni and me?" Cheryl asks.

"We have a guest bedroom if you're fine sharing." I say.

"That's no problem. And, y/n?" Cheryl starts.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you so much. Even if I only met you yesterday, you've been a better friend than practically anyone else has. So thanks." Cheryl finished. I smile.

"Hey, it's no problem. You're an amazing person, people are just too afraid to get to know you!" I say.

"Sometimes I doubt that. But with two friends and the serpents, at least I can trust people. Not my family at this point, though. Never again." Cheryl replied, and started to cry.

"I still need to meet Toni." I say, changing the subject quickly.

"I'm sure you guys will be friends! Cheryl says.

"I hope so.." I mumble.

*Yep. That chapter was cheesy. And short. But it only gets more cheesy from there ^_^ *