The wedding (THE LAST EPILOGUE)

I was getting dressed in the most beautiful dress I could ever imagine and my best friend Elice was beside me in her maid of honor dress, it was blue like the one she had on mine and Logan's wedding, I'm not gonna lie to you, I miss him and I'll always love him. But at some point in life I have to let go and move on. But he will always be my one and only, my Logiebear.

Back to the dresses, mine had a sweetheart neckline and on the left side it was like a flower made of diamonds and the bottom was flowy and I felt like a princess in it. Elice's dress was light blue with a sweetheart neckline and her was of chiffong, she was standing out from all my other bridesmaids, because her dress was also small diamonds on while the others didn't have any. I have five bridesmaids with Elice. First of Maya, Ruth, Nicola and last but not least Ciara. My make up was done and my hair was curled.

''Are you ready?'' Elice smiled and hugged me. ''You look like a star''

My mom came in with Matthew running infront of her.

''Mum!'' He has been to much with my side of the family, he's starting to get a brittish accent.

''My baby'' I lifted him up and kissed his cheek.

''I saw daddy and he looked really pretty but not as pretty as you'' I learned Matthew that Cameron was his dad, the worst thing is that, Matthew was five when Logan died and he has some memories left of Logan but not many, like when Logan took him to the park but I tried to tell him that it wasn't his dad.

''Oh, thank you but you look like a prince, my little prince charming'' I smiled to my son and hugged him before giving him to my mother.

''Where's dad?'' I looked at mom and she smiled.

''He'll be here soon'' Mom smiled as my dad walked inside.

''You look amazing'' My dad smiled and gave me a hug. Soon the music started and the bridesmaids walked out, first Ruth and her husband, second Maya and her boyfriend(one of Cameron's friends), third was Cierra with some of Cameron's friend, fourth was Nicola with her husband and last but not least was Elice with Liam. When they stood by the altar, my dad and I started walking. I could feel my heart beat and I looked at my dad.

''If I trip I'll never forgive you'' I whispered to him as we slowly walked down the aisle. I looked up and my blue eyes met Cameron's brown and he smiled. I smiled and a couple of seconds later my dad was handing me over to Cameron with a smile on his lips. We took the last steps to the altar and the priest smiled at us. The priest started talking and I looked at Cameron with a smile playing on my lips. I was pulled out of my day dream thanks to the priest.

''If anyone has objection to this wedding, speak now or forever hold your peace'' The priest said and when no one said anything then he continued.

''Alexis Beatrice Payne do you take Cameron Mica Boyce to your husband and love him in both sickness and poorness?'' The priest looked at me with a smile.

''I do'' I smiled and hold into my tears.

''Cameron Mica Boyce do you take Alexis Beatrice Payne to your wife and love her in both sickness and poorness?'' I looked into Cameron's eyes and smiled.

''I do'' He smiled back at me. We said our vows and both our moms started crying. Cameron had me crying by one meaning, I know I'll never be him but I'll love you as much.

''I now pronuce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride'' The priest said and Cameron smirked while he took my waist in his hands and pulled me to him. Our lips slowly collided and I smiled into the kiss. Then we walked down the aisle and the others followed us.

We hired a horse carriage to the venue, it was two shiny white horses and a beautiful white carriage. When we arrived was everybody already there, waiting for us. I suddenly met a different pair of eyes, Lindsey's and when I looked beside her I saw a blonde haired guy, Dean. I broke, remebering Logan, tears rolling down my cheeks as I tried to walk to a chair, away from everybody. Elice and Lindsey suddenly came up to me and led me away from everybody. I let my head fall into my hands and I started sobbing.

''I'm sorry, Lexi, we shouldn't have came'' Lindsey whispered and hugged me.

''No, I missed you, but I also miss him'' I sobbed and looked up from my hands. ''Y'all remind me of him'' 

''Lexi'' Lindsey looked at me in the eyes. 

''Everybody reminds me of him, Matthew, Samantha, Cameron, Elice and even myself'' I whispered and laid my head back in my hands. ''I still have our wedding picture and some of his clothes, they remind me of him, and they also still have his smell'' 

''Lexi? Let's get inside, it's cold and you need to be with your husband'' Elice whispered and them both helped me up. Lindsey quickly fixed my makeup and they walked me inside of the venue. Inside I was greated with a warm hug. I looked up and smiled at the guy infront of me. 

''How are you?'' Cameron's chest vibrated as he talked, he wasn't as tall as Logan where. Cameron was only 5'8 while Logan was 5'10. I'm not going to lie but I felt more secure with Logan. Okay I felt secure with Cameron, but a piece will always be missing. 

The after party went pretty well and I only broke down a couple of times. But now was the worst part, I promised that I will visit his grave.

I quickly changed to another clothes and then I drove to the graveyard, with Dean and Lindsey in the backseat. When we arrived, we all found his grave. It was beautiful with a lot of flowers from fans and from his family.

In my hands was a picture of us, and Matthew to of course. I held a bouquet of white roses. I sat down on the pavement beside the grave and slowly said some words.

" I wondered if I would ever find my prince, my soul mate. I turned to a friend for comfort, and instead I found everything that I've ever been looking for my whole life. And now, here we are, with our future before us, and I only want to spend it with you, my prince, my soul mate, my friend"