Chapter 17

(A/N this chapter is dedicated to my wonderful bestfriend, luv ya girl)

*Lexi's point of view*

Logan and I was placed infront of a couple bushes with red and white roses. We was told to look into eachothers eyes and we needed to look romantic, let's just say that everything was perfect. We also had one shoot were Logan was holding me birdal style. If you ask me that one was amazing. Last but not least I had a shoot with Elice, we was standing beside eachothers smiling our arms was wrapped togheter. We wanted it to represent our friendship, she has been my best friend since I was 13, when my old best friend decided that I was an idiot and that I was fake. She has always been there for me and I love her as much as I can, she is awesome. She was there for me when Cameron leaved.

~Flashback~

I was closing my locker for the last time until next 'year', everybody was happy and some girls was squealing, some of them has talking about going to my brothers band One direction's summer concerts. You're surely thinking that I was a nerd but that's not the case, I was a popular girl but everybody used me to get tickets to their concerts so I stopped talking to them. Suddenly my best friend Elice came running with a big smile on her lips.

''Hi Lexi'' She hugged me still with the smile on her lips.

''Hello'' I smiled and hugged her back. ''Cameron is coming tomorrow''

''IIH OMG'' We squealed and jumped around. Then we quickly walked outside and I bumped into someone.

''Shit I'm so sorry'' I said and looked to the person infront of me. Dakota. ''I was kidding, I'm not sorry''

Elice quickly pushed me away from Dakota. We was walking to a coffe shop near our school. We ordered two hot chocolates and got a table.

"This is freaking awesome" I said and took a sip from my chocolate. "It has been two years since I met Cam last time"

"Lexi, do you love him so much?" Elice smiled big to me and took a small sip of her chocolate.

"Yes" I was dreaming about his hazel brown eyes, his face covered in freckles like someone had spilled some chocolate on him and his brown curly hair.

"Earth to Lexi, you zooned out" Elice said with a smirk.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I said and took a sip of the chocolate.

"Who was you thinking about?" She was smirking so bad that I thought that she had frozen.

"Uh. You know that cute guy in my math class?" I smirked back to her.

"Yes I know him, he's the only fun thing in that leason right?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the teacher hates me" I rolled my eyes and took another sip.

"Haha he hates me too" She mimicked my movement as she took a sip.

"I love our conversations" I smiled to her and finished my chocolate.

"I love them more" Elice smirked as she also finished her chocolate. Suddenly her phone rang, she took the call and a couple of minutes later she ended it. "Mom wants me to come home, I'll meet you tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure" I smiled as we both walked out from the coffe shop. We walked different ways home so we shared a light hug and then we walked away.

~End of flashback~

A phone was ringing on the table we had put them on.

"I need to check my phone" Everybody said and walked to the table. I picked up my phone and my manager was ringing.

"Yes?" I nervously paced around.

"Lexi, I have a movie for you" My manager was an women in the mid thirty, she had long blonde hair and brown eyes, and a freaking bad attidude. I would never think that we would be friends.

"Ooh, what movie?"

"We can talk more about it when you come home to Miami again"

"Okay bye" I ended the call quickly and walked back to the photoshoot.

"What more are we doing?" I looked to the photographer and smiled.

"I think that's it" He smiled and thanked all of us. I ran to the house as fast as you can with high heels and a long dress. Inside I went upstairs and walked into my room. I quickly packed all my stuff and changed clothes. Logan walked in with a big smirk and with Elice behind him. Them both had already changed clothes.

''Are we going home now?'' I sounded like a child begging their parents to go home from

"Yes sis" Elice smiled and we hugged eachother. Logan started to pack his stuff and I helped Elice with her stuff. An hour later we all packed our stuff into my car and we had said goodbye to everyone. We sat down in the car as a big van drove up to us. The window was slowly going down and reaviling a man, in my age and if you ask me, he was pretty hot. His hair was up in a quiff and it was light brown, almost dark blonde.

"Excuse me but do you know were Lexi Payne is?" The man said.

"Uh it's me" I said nervously."Actually my name is Lexi Lerman"

"Okey, I'm your bodyguard" He smiled reaviling his white teeth.

"Oh hi but who has send you?" I was confused.

"Uh Mrs O'Malley, she told me to escort you to the airport" He pulled down his sunglasses reaviling two cristal blue eyes. My mouth was slightly open as I was drowning in those eyes.

"Darling?" Logan's raspy voice pulled me back to the world.

"Mhm?" I looked over to Logan and have him a smile.

"We should get going" Them both said and I nodded starting my car. The bodyguard drove infront of us all the way to the airport. Elice was sitting in the back of the car and talked about how good looking he was. Half an hour later we was waiting for our private plane. We got told that it had landed and we walked out to it. When we was in the plane we took our places and started small chit chats.

*Elice's point of view*

(A/N I hate to have two point of views in one chapter but it felt like I needed that)

I was sitting beside Lexi's body guard and we asked eachother questions.

"Your name?" He asked with a smile on his lips.

"Elice" I send him a charming smile. "and yours?"

"Such a beautiful name on a beautiful girl" He took my hand and kissed it. "By the way my name is Damon"

"Omg" I slowly whispered.

"Uhm escuse me?" He smiled big.

"Nothing, favorite color?" I said and looked into his blue eyes.

"Green" He smiled light. "yours?"

"Uhm.. blue and pink'' I smiled small. ''favorite movie?'' 

''World war Z, you?''

''Mean girls of course'' I looked at him with a smile. 

''Typical chick flick'' He smirked.  Then suddenly he started to lean in and my body mimicked his movement, suddenly our lips connected. 

We kissed eachother.