How you met

Jax- You're car broke down as you where driving through charming. You saw a sign that said Teller-Morrow. So you called. "Hi this Gemma at Teller-Morrow" Gemma said happily. "Hi my car broke down I need a tow truck" "okay someone will be right there" she said.
*15 mins later*
A cute blonde hair, boy showed up he had blue eyes, and was about 6"2. "Hi I'm Jax I work for Teller-Morrow." "(Y/n) my car broke down I think the transmission is shot". "Hop on in the truck and we can head down there" Jax said kindly. The whole way there was quiet. No sound nothing. When you got there he helped you out of the truck. "Thank you" you said flirtatiously "your welcome" he smirked. "The car will probably take about 3-4 days to fix. Here's my number if you need a ride or anything." he kindly said "thanks" you winked.

Chibs- You we're going to a party at the clubhouse. Soon as you walked in you eyed this man with tattoos and scars on his face you thought he was so sexy. You walked over to the bar where he was "Can I get a whiskey" you said with a smile. "You know how to drink" he smirked "yeah" you winked "I'm Chibs by the way." He flirtatiously said. "(Y/n) nice to meet you" you smiled. You couldn't stop think about how cute he was. " Well I got to go (Y/N) hopefully I'll see you around." He waved

Tig- You are a waitress at his favorite restaurant he comes too. You always end up waiting him while he's there. You think he amazing. "Hi What can I get you to drink?" You smiled "Water is fine" he said seriously. You walked over to get the water. " Can I just get some fries and the check?" He said "Yeah that's fine" you got the check and on the back of have receipt you wrote your number and it said cll me with a heart.

Happy- You were looking for a job so you drove down to Teller-Morrow because you heard they needed help. You were walking to the office sand you bumped right in to someone. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" you said freaking out but you couldn't help to notice how sexy he was. "It's fine don't worry about" he said with a smirk. " Do you need help with anything?" He asked kindly. "I'm here to find Gemma I heard there was help needed in the office." He walked you to the office. "Hope you get the job" he smiled. You ended up getting the job which means you'll see happy again

Kozik- You were going out to eat when you walked in you spotted this gorgeous man. His smile was so amazing. You winked at him as you were walking by. "Hey wait up I'm Kozik" he smiled "(Y/N)" you nervously said. "You want to sit with me?" He kindly said " y-yeah sure thank you" you walked over to his table. You two talked and ate together for about an hour when you gave him your number when you had to leave.

Opie- You we're at the tattoo shop getting a tattoo for your birthday. When a tall, bearded man, wearing a beanie came over to do your tattoo. "You're (Y/N) right?" He asked concerned "yeah. Why?" "Just checking you want a big size tattoo and you're a girl." He joked "sexist much" you laughed. As he was doing your tattoo you both talked. At the end he gave you his number if you had any questions.