Chapter 3 - Catfight

Start from the beginning

Sebas : I'll be sure to inform you rightfully as he said if that situation will arise. Now, excuse me.

Sebas left and everyone still gawked at Albedo's rant before something else caught their attention. Shalltear was shaking and whimpering which got Demiurge and Cocytus asking if she's fine and if something happened. Shalltear raised her head, her cheeks beat red and eyes lit with strange glow.

Shalltear : No, I'm fantastic. Just got a little overstimulated, is all. His power was so magnificent my underwear went throught a little crisis.

Albedo : Disgusting bitch!!!

Shalltear : What?! Don't tell you're not thrilled over the gift he gave us!! He shared so much of his power!!! If something like that doesn't get you wet you must be braindead!!!

Albedo : You filthy parasite!!!

Shalltear : The Supreme Beings may be the same thing that I am and I take pride in that and stupid big-mouth idiotic gorrila won't change that!!!

Albedo : Keep lapping your fangs and see where it gets you!!!

The two had a stand off with dust flying all around them and their power eminating off of their bodies while death glaring at each other, ready to jump to each other's throath at any time and bite their competitor to death.

Demiurge : Well, Aura I'll let you deal with women issue.

Aura : Woah! Not so fast! You can't dump this on me!

Demiurge : Once things start getting bloody I'll intervene.

At some point when Demiurge was walking away and leaving Aura to deal with two fighting women he was joined by Mare and Cocytus. Demiurge smirking while speaking of what a great idea it's actually is, catching attention of his two companions.

Demiurge : Think of it like this : For now we serve Lord Momonga and Master (C/N). Great ruler should always have an heir and Master (C/N) is the second stongest Supreme Being that also hasn't left but one day they may leave where the rest of the Supreme Beings went. Having an heir to pledge loyalty to would be marvelous.

Cocytus : If we do our job right there won't be any need for that!

Demiurge : Yes, however, why pledge loyalty to two lords if we can pledge loyalty to their lines or the line of one of them.

Cocytus : That sounds amazing! It would be wonderful! I can see it clearly now! I would be uncle Cocytus!

Soon the topic went from heir to why Mare is wearing female clothing. He explained that his created made it so which intrigued Demiurge to think of testig out the magic casting capabilities of such thing later on. He called Cocytus back to reality and asked Aura how's fight going, seeing both women panting heavily.

Aura : Well, the catfight stopped but now they're arguing.

Shalltear : We're just chossing who the Master (C/N)'s head wife will be.

Albedo : It's obvious that a Supreme Being of such power and Lord's greatest friend will have multiple wives. It would be strange of some of (C/N) position and power to not have a harem but only one of us can be his official wife.

Demiurge : Yes, that's fascinating but... don't you think we should focus at tasks that Masters set for us?

Albedo : Yes, of course, back to work... But Shalltear, we will discuss this later at lenght.

Shalltear : Looking forward to it.

Albedo : Now then... It's time to begin planning.

Your chambers

After you teleported away and some time passed

Sebas : Master (C/N).

(Y/N) : Ah, Sebas! Good to see you!

Sebas : Yes, Master. I came to inform you of three things.

(Y/N) : Speak freely.

Sebas : First is that Ruby will come here shortly. I found here in her chambers stuffing herself full of sweets and drinking it down with honey. Second is that Lord Momonga expects you to meet him later today, to spend some time at evening. Lastly Albedo and Shalltear for you, talking about becoming wife and giving birth to your heir as Demiurge explained it for me.

(Y/N) : Very well, I shall report to Lord Momonga later on. I also thank you for getting Ruby and bringing this... intersting information to me.

Sebas simply bow before me and then left. I sat in the empty space between two crystals that glow in dark purple color. I started meditating as darkness was swarming all over my figure. I was fully concentrated on my inner darkness when suddenly I felt a weight on my lap as some just jumped on me.

 I was fully concentrated on my inner darkness when suddenly I felt a weight on my lap as some just jumped on me

Ruby : Hello there, Master! I heard you wanted me to come~

(Y/N) : And I heard you raided kitchen again and stole sweets and honey.

Ruby : O-Oh? Is that so? Well, I heard that you're seeking wife to have an heir!

(Y/N) : I'm not looking for anyone, it's Shalltear and Albedo going at each other over it. I just hope that they won't pull Aura in it.

Ruby : Whatever! Can you pet my bell? It hurts...

I sigh, knowing reason all too well. This is Ruby, an NPC I created since other were counting on me to do. I'm pretty comfortable with her since she acts a lot like my little sister and has the same sweet tooth as my sister has as it seems. Her race is lesser demon and she is a berserker. Maybe does't seem like it fits her as she's 5 foot tall but she has a cleaver of the same size and not a slightest problem with swinging it around.

Ruby : I have an idea.

(Y/N) : It's not good...

Ruby : Silence, Master! How about... you'll take me as your wife to play on their noses?!

(Y/N) : I'm pretty sure that both Shalltear and Albedo had a yandere stroke just now.

Ruby : Well, I'm also good with Aura.

(Y/N) : Why are you involing yourself and poor Aura in it?

Ruby : Oh, Master~ You'll understand soon enough~

Soon... There will be another part! So look forward to it!