SIX

Mya and Timothée decided to go out for coffee at Saturday. Timmy couldn't wait, but at the same time he wanted the days leading up to the weekend to go by slower. Any time the „date" crossed his mind, he could feel his stomach cramping up. He really wanted to share his thoughts with someone, he wanted to ask someone more experienced for advice, but he didn't have anyone. „Maybe I could tell Caleb about this" he thought while he re-read the conversation for the hundredth time, but he decided against the idea. Caleb wasn't the most trustworthy person, and he didn't want the whole school knowing about his date, which might not even be a date.

Saturday came, and he was awake at seven am, standing infront of his closet, trying on every item of clothing he owned, but somehow he couldn't find the perfect outfit. In movies, and books the girls are always portrayed as the ones who can't get ready on time, yet here he was in his underwear, sitting by a pile of t-shirts losing every last bit of hope he had. Mya was probably still sound asleep, not a sign of worry. He sighed, and decided to just wear a casual black shirt, with some black jeans. Yes, a total depressing outfit is going to be perfect for a nice cup of coffee with the happiest person he knew...

Tchalamet

Good morning! (: I'm ready, text me when you're up!

MyaAdelheid

Just got ready aswell! Meet you outside x

Timothée took a last look at himself in the mirror, accepting the fact that he looked horrible, and headed out. When he stepped outside, he saw Mya struggling to lock the door, and for a second he forgot how to breath. She looked stunning! She was wearing a yellow dress, which Timmy thought fit her perfectly, due to the fact she always reminded him of a little sunshine.

- Hey! Do you need help? – she looked up, and giggled.

- No, thank you, I got it now – she threw the keys in her bag, and hugged Timothée, then gave him to kisses.

- Europe... – he said, blushing. He always forgot about the kiss thing, and it always surprised him. He liked it though.

They went to a café that Mya found the other day when she got lost on her morning run. „Everything happens for a reason, you just have to find the good in things" she said. It was a really small place, and it was empty. Mya ordered an iced coffee with almond milk, whipped cream and caramel drizzel on top, while Timmy asked for a long black without sugar. Mya's jaw dropped, and she looked at him in shock.

- Love yourself a little, just hearing that order made me sad – she said, and they sat down.

- Well that's real coffee. Yours is just going to give you diabetes and no energy.

- At least I'll die happy – she said. They got their drinks, and Mya looked at his in disbelief.

- You can really drink that? I can give you some of my whipped cream – she offered.

- No thank you, it's perfect – he took a sip, a wide smiled on his face – Ouch, it actaully just burned my tongue, but it's good! – and the awkwardness begins...

- Can I try it? – she asked, with a little fear in her eyes. Timothée handed her the cup – It's terrible!

- Well y'know what they say – he took his coffee back – You know you grew up when you can enjoy a good coffee, little girl – did he just fucking called her a little girl? Is he out of his mind? They sat at the café for an hour, joking around, and talking about small stuff. Timmy did have his awkward and weird moments, but Mya didn't seem to mind, she was having an amazing time with him.

- Thank you for today. And for the other day, again – she said, when they got back home – And thanks for walking me home – she said, and it made Timothée laugh.

- I had a great time, and I hope you know, if you need anything, or you just want to talk, just shout. I will hear it – he said, glancing at his house.