Chapter 9

"Impossible" Chapter 9

Selena’s P.O.V.

“Something about killing you and your family because it will make killing Hope and myself easier for them.” I explained and he growled, like actually growled.

“I’ll kill her”

I stayed quiet while he paced. “Did they take they offer?” He snapped.

I shook my head. “No they are protecting Hope and I, just like you and your family so you don’t need to worry.” I smiled and he simply shook his head and continued to pace up and down my room.

“You’re with me twenty for seven the same as Chaz is with Hope so you don’t need to worry.” I rolled my eyes and he snapped his head to me and appeared hovering over me like a flash making me jump back.

When will that be normal to me? I thought as Justin ran his nose across my face and licking me here at there.

Yeah, he is weird like that.

“I actually do need to worry, when the four of them are dead I won’t worry anymore.” He hissed and I pushed him off me but he didn’t go far.

Damn him being able to match my strength.

“Don’t take your bad mood out on me because if you do, you can leave.” I snarled and he smirked while pushing me back onto the bed and getting back on top of me.

“You know one of these times I am going to hurt you for pushing me about like this.” I whisper/yelled.

His lip curled up. “You can’t hurt me psychically. Well you can but I heal pretty quick.” I rolled my eyes.

“We will test that theory soon if you keep pissing me off” I snapped and he snickered.

He winked. “Deal gorgeous.”

I blushed.

“Mmmmmm I love that.” He took a deep breath in and I rolled my eyes knowing he was talking about my blood.

“Love what?” I asked playing dumb.

He licked his lips. “I can practically feel when the blood rushes to your cheeks,=. It smells so good, even better knowing I can’t have it.”

i squirmed. “Saying things like that to me is not comforting Justin it’s kind of scary.” I admitted and he frowned.

“Sorry, I don’t mean to make you sound like food. Just think of yourself as my own personal cologne that I love dearly.” He smiled.

I snorted. “Yeah yeah, I get it you love the smell and taste of my blood blah blah blah.” I said dryly.

“Yes I do love that but I love you even more.” He said as he rested his forehead against mine.

“So you say.” I teased.

“Well, I can show you if you want?” He said seductively then began kissing my neck, and slightly biting on it but not hard enough to break the skin.

I don’t know why he bites it though he teases himself by doing that but he can do what he wants as long ­as it doesn’t hurt me then I’m happy.

“Mmmmmm.” I lightly moaned as he bit slightly hard on my neck.

“Ok too hard that hurts.” I shoved him and he pulled away.

“Sorry.” He smiled down at me.

“How would you like if I bit on your neck?” I asked raising my eyebrows.

He shrugged. “I would love it, when you did it today I honestly felt like I was in ecstasy.”