Chapter 7

"Impossible" Chapter 7

Selena’s P.O.V

“Woo, yes Selena.” Pattie cheered from the porch as I pinned Justin on the ground.

We have be training for the past four days, Hope and I have gained a good amount of control over powers but where still learning on the fighting and stealth part.

We haven’t been in school either, Pattie rang the principal and because she can control human minds Mrs. Smith was okay with us not being in school and she wasn’t going to tell mine and Hope dad’s which was a plus, but being the nerds we are we made Tammy collect our homework up for us just so we wouldn’t be behind in any of our subjects.

When I’m not at home or with Justin I’m hanging out with Tyler, Jake and Harry they have been helping Hope and I with stealth also and we are both getting good at it we can focus and hear people sneaking up on us a lot better now and sense movement around us it’s pretty awesome.

“Okay, that was good.” Justin smirked as he got up from the ground.

I clapped my hands together. “Really?” I chirped.

He nodded. “I think it’s safe you say you can handle yourself against me now.” He grinned as he stepped into me getting all up in my face.

I matched his grin. “You think so.” I whispered back and he leaned in to kiss me but before he did I tripped him up and sent him out on his back.

“Expect the unexpected isn’t that you have been telling me for the past few days?” I smirked as I hovered over him.

“This is so hot.” Justin grinned as he reached up and pulled me down into him by my shirt.

“I want to take you on another date?” He whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

Our very first date was two days ago and consisted of justin, myself, the forest and food - for me - and a flask of deer blood - for justin. It doesn’t sound like much but it was incrediable.

“O-Okay” I shivered at the thought and he smirked.

Okay, so maybe he had an effect on me but I can still kick his ass unless he is really mad then he can pretty much match my strength which would suck.

“Tonight at seven, I’ll pick you up.” He whispered again as he kissed my earlobe.

I jumped up and fixed my clothes. “Ahhhhh, yeah okay sure. Awesome. Great.”

I avoid looking at him so he wouldn’t think there was anything up

“You know.” He said and he stood up and leaned into my ear “I can sense how you feel around me. I know I make you nervous.” I felt him whisper and again it gave me chills.

I spazed a little.

“Stop doing that.” I said breathlessly and stepped back.

He wiped dirt off his pants then focused on me. “I not doing anything. I just have this effect on you so stop fighting it,.” He said and stepped closer to me again.

I placed my hands on myhips. “I not fighting anything.” I stated and he snorted.

He snickered. “Yeah right. I can feel how much you want to kiss me right now.” He smirked.

Okay that wasn’t a lie. I really did want to kiss him but my pride wouldn’t let me cave in.

“Nope you couldn’t be more wrong.” I shot back and he laughed.

“Whatever babe. See you tonight.” He said and kissed my cheek.

I closed my eyes and embraced the moment and I felt him smile into the kiss.