Chapter 10

"Impossible" Chapter 10

Selena’s P.O.V.

“I can hear you, fifteen feet to my left.” I said making Justin sigh.

“Okay its official, you can hear your enemies if the creep up on you. I was bearly moving and you heard me. Well done babe.” Justin praised me.

I’m smiled. “I’m still nervous though, I mean Heart can move really fast like you and I can’t.” I sighed.

“You can run that fast, you just think you can’t.” He stated and I raised my eyebrow and shook my head in confusion.

“Look run with me and I will show you.” He said and I nodded and grabbed his hand and began running with him.

“You’re too fast.” I screamed not being able to keep up with him.

He stopped moving and turned to me. “Don’t think about it just run.” He stated.

I sighed and began running with him again and this time I matched his speed but because I wasn’t used to running that fast I tripped and fell forward but luckily Justin caught me and broke my fall.

“Sorry.” I panicked as I was on top of him.

“Are you okay?” I asked sitting up straddling him and checked him for injuries.

He chuckled. “I’m fine.” I sighed a breath of relief.

Thank God he is like bullet proof he rarely gets hurt.

I’m so worried about him getting hurting when he is out running with me I don’t know what I’m going to be like on the day of the fight.

“You know I’m not going to let anything happen to you right.” He randomly stated knocking me out of my thoughts.

I looked down at him making eye contact.

“I know you will try to protect me but you don’t know what will happen when it comes to fighting them.” I said back and he sighed and placed his hands on my hips.

“I will literally have to die before they will hurt you.” He said firmly.

I leaned down and clung to him. “Don’t talk like that.” I mumbled and I felt him chuckle.

“You must love me a lot to worry about my safety.” He snickered.

I nodded against him. “Way too much for the amount of time I know you.” I said and kissed him.

“I know what you mean beautiful.” He smiled onto my mouth.

I blushed and he took a deep breath.

I sat upright. “Seriously?” I groaned.

“Sorry, bad habit.” He smiled slightly.

I playedfully rolled my eyes. “It’s okay, I’m used to it by now.” I chuckled and he nodded and brushed strands of hair out of my face with his fingers.

“I don’t think of it as food anymore though I just love the smell of it.” He said as we stood up.

“Really?” I chirped and he nodded making me smile.

“Since when?” I muttered while taking his hand and walking back towards his house.

He shrugged. “Since Hope got brainwashed today, it made me realise that losing you is possible.”

“I’m glad you don’t think of it that way anymore.” I grinned and he smiled a toothy smile.

After a few seconds i silence I decided to speak. “You know the way you said only you could turn me into a vampire?” I randomly asked and he stopped and turned to me while nodding.