Shot 6~I Get My Love~

Hey people how are u all doing? I hope everyone is doing well.Today I'm again back with a Os and this a small birthday gift from me to the birthday girl Ankita0392 (meri pyari anku darling😘😘...love u darlo a Lott... Happy Birthday dear🎂🎂😘😘...Hope yeh os tujhe acchi lagegi😊😊

Happy Reading😘
*****************************************

*Randhir's POV*

It has been 3 months since our marriage, still we are friends; just friends. Our marriage was arranged but we were friends from the age of 9 infact best friends. We shared everything with each other. In my college days I dated some girls she knows everything about it and she used to tease me when that relationships broke I don't find my true love; She used to tell me that I don't know what is love, maybe I'm not sure. After college I joined my father's company and our parents decided our marriage. It was a big shock to us how could I marry her? she is my best friend and I have never thought about her as my bride. I forgot to tell one thing. she was neird; a girl who pays zero attention to herself. She used to wear boring behenji type suits and I have never seen any sort of make up in her face until our marriage but may be she was beautiful in her zero make up neird behenji look becoz some boys of my class were crazy for her but she didn't gave a damn to them she was a bookworm. When my maa told me that they have chosen Sanyukta as my bride I couldn't believe my ears.

Sanyukta also never thought of me as her groom. We protested a lot but of no use our parents also was very stubborn.In our family pressure we married to each other.

When I saw her as a bride my heart skipped a beat she was looking damn gorgeous without her glasses and in a mild make up she was looking like a divine angel sent from heaven on mother earth only for me. I felt like I'm the luckiest person in the whole world.I know that her heart is pure gold but I have never thought that she will be more beautiful than gold.

In our first night I wanted to kiss her, hug her and wanted to make love to her & make her mine but we were friends not lovers so I decided to give some time ourselves and our marital bond and now I'm madly in love with her.

I used to come home early to see her, I used to make all day special for her, when I'm sleep I only dream about her. When she becomes upset I feel like someone has stabbed me in my heart.I used to do anything & everything to make her happy, I love to fight with her, I love to talk with her, I love to pamper her, I love to tease her becoz she has become my life.

But to my bad luck my wife still thinks me as her best friend and nothing else. Today we were watching tv & a belly wood song was playing on screen. An idea stuck me so I decided to provoke her.

" Sanyukta just look at her ( I pointed at the heroine on tv) she is very hot and sexy na?"

My wife give me a murderous look; she got really annoyed and frustrated by my comment😏

" what the hell randhir how can you say like this? that too in front of me?"😠😠

"what's wrong in it? I just said the truth"😏

I smirked at her & she left the place angrily. I too felt bad and tried to speak to her all day but my wife was not interested in my words, she didn't uttered a single word to me.😣😣

Now it's night & I'm waiting for her on our bed.She is bathing.

I saw washroom door opening & here comes my wife; I was astonished by the sight my dear wife my Sanyu in red a sexy nighty. It was sleeveless and hardly covered her thighs & it had a deep neck.

I gulped hard watching her from top to bottom. She sat on the chair in front of dressing table.I was staring at her shamelessly. She took moisturising lotion and began to apply on her soft milky hands; I watched her fingers movement, her long gorgeous fingers were rubbing through her hands in an attractive way, I wish I could apply it on her hands.

Next she took some more lotion and applied on her legs; her well shaped milky white legs. My throat went dry watching her. Then she came towards me her eyes were sparkling, I didn't see her like this before. She sat near me and looked deeply into my eyes.

She was looking like a seductress. omg! what she is up to? she caught my shirt and pulled me towards her such that our faces were inches apart;

" Randhir am I looking hot? " she asked me in a seductive way..

" hot! you are looking damn sexy baby" I couldn't control myself anymore; I caught her waist and squeezed it then I placed my rough lips to her soft pink supple lips; current passed through our bodies. I pressed my lips more harder on hers then I started biting her lower lip,
she moaned in pleasure I sucked her lips gently. At first it was smooth and gentle then I started to suck her lips hardly. I enjoyed her delicious tasty lips it was like honey she too enjoyed it. When we broke the kiss I looked in to her eyes she was blushing.☺️

"I love you Randhir I can't hear any girl's name from you"

" I too love you Sanyukta "😍

I again kissed her passionately she again moaned in pleasure she then unbuttoned my shirt and kissed my bare body. I enjoyed this sweet torture very much then I removed her clothes completely, her beautiful body was making me go crazy. I took a blanket and covered ourselves with it.

Her soft milky body was pressing to my hard masculine body, we can hear each others heart beat. I kissed her whole body & I made her mine by all senses.We had a blissful night.

*Next day*

when I wake up, I saw her sleeping peacefully in my embrace. I kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Randhir", she called me softly.

" Ha sanyu bolo"

" Is that heroine really look hot??"

" No sanyu for me you are the hottest girl on earth no one is more beautiful or hotter than you and I told that only to tease you. I won't repeat this sorry sanyu"

"I love you my hot and handsome husband"

" I love you too my sexy lady"

we hugged each other tightly and I got my love my soulmate.

*POV ends*

~THE END~

*****************************************

Thank u!

Luv u all😘

Do Votes💕

Do Comments💕

Do Share💕

Do follow💕

#miss-writer💗