Shot 5~Love You BFF~

Hey my lovely readers... after a long time I'm back with a os.Hope u guys will like it(*fingers crossed*)

Happy Reading😘
*****************************

Sanyukta and randhir were friends from childhood ; infact they are best friends.

after the marriage of sanyukta's elder sister Vidushi with Parth Kashyap her family decided for sanyukta's marriage also.Sanyukta was not aware about this.

*In Agarwal mansion*

Anju:- Suniye ji what i'm saying ki hume ab sanyu ki bhi shadi kar deni chahiye.

Kishor- But anju sanyu abhi padh rahi hai uske PG(post graduation) ka last semester hai aur firrr...he was intruppted by anju.

Anju- mujhe pata hai par last semester hai na aur mein keh rahi thi kyu na sanyu ki marriage randhir se kara dein you know na ki woh dono best friends hai aur shyad ek dusre se pyar bhi karte honge aur randhir is a good boy we all know about him and his family na then what's the problem in it?

kishor thought something and lastly agreed for sandhir marriage.They both went to Shekhawat mansion and Shekhawat family also happily accepted there alliance and after two weeks sandhir marriage was done.It was a big fat indian wedding.

At night Randhir came to his room sorry now it becomes sandhir room; there he saw sanyukta his few hours old wife had changed her dress already and was wearing a simple green color salwar suit.She was standing facing the window and was engrossed in her thoughts.

Randhir went towards her & put his hand on her shoulder which resulted in sanyukta coming back to her senses.

Rd:- Sanyu i know ki tum ye shadi nahi karna chahti thi but i want to say something...before he could say anything sanyukta said while not looking towards randhir....

Sanyukta:- yes ron i know you din't wanted to marry me believe me ron maine bohot koshish ki thi but koi fayda nhi hua but mai tumhare aur kavita ke beech me nahi aaungi.I know you love her but because she is bangali your parents didn't allowed you to marry her but ron i don't want ki tum is unwanted relation me raho so after 6 months tumhe divorce de dungi main taki tum kavita see shadi kar sako okk now good night.

Saying all this she went towards bed took bedsheet and pillow & went to couch for sleep without even listening that what randhir wanted to say.

Randhir's POV:-

My life played a game with me; yes today my marriage is done with my childhood best friend sanyukta.All family thought that we love each other.I tried my all possible ways to stop this marriage but seems that god himself wanted me to marry with sanyukta & not with kavita.When i came to my room and saw sanyukta thinking something i went towards her to tell her that i want to accept ouer marriage.Yes main kehna chahta tha but usne mjhe bolne ka mauka hi nhi diya.