The male lead was known as the Demon God Commander of 300,000 soldiers and the very sworn brother of the Qin Empire Emperor.

The plot was cliche and quite melodramatic but Ming loved the story anyway as he doesn't mind those type of plots.

It first started with the mc unyielding and free-spirited nature that didn't wanna marry a man who has a harem full of consorts.

Instead of getting mad this somehow caught the cold male lead interest. After weeks of bickering and some cliche sweet moments the male lead who thought he was only interested, turn into him actually catching feelings for the mc.

This resulted in him showering the mc with love and affection also only showing his warm side to the mc.

However, as a result, this cause jealousy and anger among the abandoned consorts leading them to scheme and plot on the mc.

Being the mc, no matter what inexplicable trouble he gets in there were always his shield, the male lead protecting him from any harm.

Finally, he was currently reading the part when the minor character, a consort who actually had a baby with the male lead, was painfully tortured to death.

'Hah!! You deserve it, you bitch'

Ming really hated that character and what's more saddening to hear was that this minor character had the same name as he does.

'Fuck!'

YES that's right! From the first to the very last name it was both the same, it was freaking depressing for Ming when he first found out. He literally been moping for weeks cause of it.

After all his and the consort personality is far different like heaven to hell.

'Of course he was the heaven! Hmph Hmph~'

Seriously the gap was too huge that he would be surprised if he ever find out they got a thing common or two in which is more unlikely to be impossible since this is a fictional world of course.

The reason why he hates the character so much was that the consort was very arrogant just because he had a baby with the male lead and might as well add that the male lead was in fact in a drunken state during that time, which basically meant he wasn't really in the right frame of mind.

Ming knew the consort death was coming soon and after reading today's chapter he felt very satisfied.

After the consort gave birth he completely ignored the newborn baby and left it for his servant to raise.

So yes he had every right to hate this hateful person! If he had a child he would do whatever it takes to raise the child right not just toss it aside and only come back for the baby to use as a tool.

'Aiya Aiya! Why so hateful.'

While Ming was finishing reading off the chapter his stomach decided to act up and started to grumble.

Feeling quite hungry he reluctantly put his phone down, comical tears gushing down his face as he jumped off the bed so he can make some quick easy dinner...

Instant noodles!

As he was walking down the stairs he somehow lost his footing on mid set of stairs, causing him to slip, instead of falling forward he ended up falling backwards, his head in the process hitting harshly on the edge of the stairs as he tumbled down, leaving a dark trail of blood.

Arriving at the bottom of the stairs, there he laid in a pool of his blood, fading in and out of consciousness.

'What the Fuck!' he thought at the moment.

'Great did I really fell to my death!!!! God dammit Ming you had one job!!!' He cursed himself, forgetting the fact that he's dying from blood loss at the very moment.

Gradually his surrounding began to blacken as his hearing slowly fades, his vision was a mass of blurs and black spot, only until couple minutes in did he then finally lost his conscious, soon sinking into oblivion.