Baking

Person A is baking cookies and has to split their attention between watching the timer and fighting off Person B, who keeps trying to steal cookie dough from the bowl.
______

Baking wasn't something you did that often, mainly because you were on hunts with your brothers and even when you were at home your brothers never actually went shopping until there was nothing left in the cupboards. When they would get groceries you would bake treats for everyone in the bunker.

Normally, you didn't have anyone helping you because it was how you calmed down, but today Jack was asking you questions about random topics whilst trying to get the leftover cookie dough.

Trying to split your attention to the timer and Jack was difficult, you were trying not to let your cookies burn and stop Jack eating the cookie dough which you were going to use to make more cookies.

"Jack, I would love to answer your questions but I've got to keep an eye on the food" you said looking back to the timer. An arm swooped past you and into the bowl.

Jack giggled to himself as you stared at him with an arched eyebrow. He looked so innocent you couldn't get mad at him. The nephilim swooped in again but you quickly whipped the bowl away and set it somewhere else.

"Oh come on y/n, it's soo good" Jack said pouting a little bit. Admitingly he was cute when he did that small pout.

You heard a small ding from the timer and turned around to get the cookies out of the oven when you felt something gooey on your arm, looking down, it was cookie dough.

Sighing you turn around to see Jack with cookie dough around his mouth and even on his nose, he was just standing there with the goofiest smile on his face.  Laughing to yourself you grabbed a cloth and walked over and started wiping it off.

Jack grabbed your hand and you looked up into his gorgeous blue eyes, feeling a blush creep onto your face you turn to walk away, suddenly you're swung back.

Before you hit his chest Jack lifted your chin and whispered "Can I kiss you?" Gulping, you nodded and then his soft lips were on yours.

"What the hell is going on here?" An angry voice yelled, pulling away quickly you see Dean standing in the door away with his hands on his hips.

Jack piped up before you could and simply said "Baking" before he took your hand and the cookies to his room.

___

requests are still open + this is bad ok