The Breather x Reader (3/3)

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You were slow to wake. The only thing you could feel was the constant throbbing in your head. Eventually, you were able to take stock of the rest of you.

The first thing you noticed was that you were laying on something soft. A bed? Probably. The next thing you noticed was that there was something cold around one of your ankles. Your tired mind ran through all of the possibilities before you snapped to attention.

The throbbing in your head doubled as you sat up, but you gritted your teeth and pushed through it. You pushed the blue comforter off of you and stared.

There was a metal cuff around your left ankle. Your eyes tracked the chain all the way to where it was hooked onto the bed.

How? How had this happened? You racked your brain.

Jay.

He had come back. He had come back to help. And now...

He had you trapped. Chained to his bed, no less, if you were to guess.

You dont know why you were even surprised. You were the one that called a serial killer to save you.

You gulped when you heard the sound of a door opening. You turned your head slowly to avoid further pain.

"You're awake." Jay stood by the side of the bed and reached a hand out to touch you.

"That's new." You mumbled.

"What?" His hand halted in its journey.

"You aren't wearing gloves. I've never seen you without them on."

He chuckled and rubbed the back of his hand against your cheek. "And here I thought the first thing you would want to talk about is the chain."

You were quiet for a moment at the intimate gesture. "D-doesnt really surprise me." Great. You internally facepalmed. Of course you had to stutter.

The sound of heavy breathing picked up and you glanced up at your captor/rescuer.

"Uh, Jay? Why are you looking at me like that?" You had never seen him look so intense. Not since the night you two had met.

The next thing you knew, he was on the bed with you, hovering over you. "Look at you. All bundled up on my bed." He pulled his mask down and lowered his mouth to your ear. "I want you."

Your train of thought crashed completely when his lips attached themselves to your throat. A second later, you felt a hand sneak it's way down the pants you were wearing. You gasped when he lightly ran his fingers on your most private region.

"Jay, wait." You lightly pressed on his chest. Oh wow. You could feel his muscles.

He pulled back and looked at you blankly. He was waiting for you to say something.

"Um, you see..." You wrung you hands nervously. "I've never..."

"You're a virgin." He tilted his head. "I'll be gentle, if that's what you're asking."

You nodded, then leaned up and pressed a quick kiss to his mouth. "These clothes are a bit restrictive, don't you think?"

He growled and ground his covered cock against your center. After that, it was a blur of trying to get clothing off as fast as possible.

You tensed as he sat in a kneeling position and threw your bare legs over his. Fuck, you wanted him so badly, and you were practically dripping, but he wasn't just going to go for it, was he?

You glanced down at... You blushed at looked away. It was long and a little on the thin side. Fitting, you thought.

He chuckled as he wiggled a slender finger into you. "You're so wet. You might not need this." He pumped his finger in and out a couple of times before adding another and scissoring motion with them.

You arched off the bed. "Jay!" You moaned as your hips jerked.

His hand stopped moving and you wimpered. "Sorry, but I can't wait any longer. The noises you make." He grabbed both of your thighs and spread them as far as they would go.

He lined himself up and slid in. You were left breathless because 'oh fuck, that hurt' but also, 'how does it feel so good?'

He bit into your neck as he started to thrust in earnest. You gasped and moaned his name. Before you knew it, he pulled out and flipped you onto your stomach, grabbed your hips, and thrust back in.

Your moans came out as pleas now. "Please, please Jay! I'm so close!"

One last thrust, and you were seeing white. You could faintly hear Jay moan your name before he tensed.

When you finally came back down from your high, you could hear him murmuring. "You're going to look so good pregnant."

What?

He wanted you pregnant? Your eyes rolled back and you passed out.