Thursday

Once again I was in bed with Grayson's arms wrapped around me. My complete bliss was disrupted by Grayson moving away from me. I groaned in annoyance and sat up. "Baby, I'm gonna be gone for a while." He told me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" "Work is making me go on some trip. But I promise I'll be back soon." He said grabbing his suit case.

"So you expect me to be alone for a while?" I asked slightly angered. "No. But I need you to. This is a work thing, I don't have a choice about this. I'm sorry." He said packing his stuff.

"Fine. But I'll miss you." I pouted. "I know. I'll miss you too Angel." He said kissing my lips.

I had to hold covers up to my body, I was naked once again. "Pinky promise you'll be back soon." I said sticking out my pinky. He stuck his out and I pulled away for a second. "If you break the promise I break your pinky. Don't make me break your pinky Grayson." I warned him and he laughed. "I pinky promise." He said wrapping his pinky around mine.

"Okay now kiss it." I said. He kissed it softly and I smiled. "You're good now." I told him. He began to pack more of his stuff until he was finished.

"Okay. I'll see you later baby." He told me. "See you soon." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss. I pulled away once I started to feel the covers falling. "You know, you don't have to pull that up. It's not like I haven't seen your body before." He winked at me. "Shut up." I laughed.

"Bye baby. I love you." I told him. "Love you too."