Four

Jimin threw his head back and whined.

The feel of lips against his skin, his neck.

Sucking. Biting. Licking.

It was all too much for Jimin. He could cum right then and there.

But, he doesnt want to. He wants to feel something better than just lips, teeth, and tongue.

"What's your name princess", Taehyung asked as he started nipping at the underside of Jimin's jawline.

"Jimin", Jimin choked out as his breathe caught in his throat.

"Mmm, a pretty name for a pretty boy, don't ya think", Taehyung groaned out as Jimin bucked his hips against his thigh, looking for some form of pleasure.

Jimin whined at Taehyung words. Something about them had him feeling like he was on cloud 9.

Taehyung chuckled and locked the bathroom door.

Thank god they were in the family bathroom where they could do what ever they wanted and be as loud as they wanted.

Jimin whined as Taehyung removed his lips from his neck and pulled away from his body.

"Be patient princess", Taehyung chuckled out.

Jimin shivered and groaned out a quiet "yes".

"Strip", Taehyung said as he started taking off his clothes himself, leaving only his boxers on.

Jimin looked at Taehyung's toned body.

His eyes traveled from his neck, to his chest, to his toned abs, to his v-line, eventually making it to the huge bulge hiding behind black cloth.

Jimin slowly took off his shirt. Revealing his toned chest and abdomen as well as his prominent collarbones.

Taehyung licked his lips. Damn, was Jimin just the most attractive man he ever hooked up with.

Jimin giggled and removed his pants, soon leaving him in lace underwear he totally forgot he had.

"Does my Princess love wearing lingerie?", Taehyung breathed out as he pulled Jimin close to his body.

Jimin shivered and looked up at Taehyung, "Y-Yes, Yes I-I do", He stuttered out his face glowing a bright pink as he stuttered every character.

"Uh uh, Yes who?", Taehyung asked as he tapped Jimin's toned, Thicc thighs.

Jimin got the signal and Jumped up wrapping his legs around Taehyung's waist.

"Y-Yes, T-Taehyung", Jimin stuttered out tripping over his own tongue.

Taehyung slapped his ass hard and pulled his hair back, Jimin moaned at the sensation. Butterflies running wild across his body.

"Thats not my name Princess", Taehyung whispered out as he nibbled on Jimin's neck once again.

"Ah- Daddy, I-I meant D-Daddy", Jimin moaned out as Taehyung bit his neck harshly.

"Good boy", Taehyung mumbled out.

Jimin felt as if he grew wings. The praise only taking him higher.

"What do you want Daddy to do to you Baby?", Taehyung asked as he let his hands wander to Jimin's ass.

Squeezing and pulling at the lace material.

Jimin whimpered and bucked his hips against Taehyung's.

Both men groaning at the sensation of pleasure running through their veins.

"Touch me", Jimin mumbled out his Jaw soon going slack as Taehyung removed his underwear and rubbed his clenching hole with his middle finger.