My Vanilla Boy

Aleyah POV

"Cmon Leyah, you cant just stand there all night holding up the wall damn it!" My best friend Rayna yells. We're at a senior back to school party, and considering I'm not a party person, I am already ready to go home. Plus I just moved to Cali two months ago at the end of my junior year in Texas, meaning I know no one hear.

"Rayna go have fun, I will be just fine right here for a while." I shoo her off.

"Fine. Bye Bitch!" she spills her drink, disappearing in the crowd of wild, drunk, horny teenagers. I just stand tapping my feet to "Booty Me Down" watching all these girls attempt to twerk. If I wasn't so shy I would show them how it's done. My thoughts were interrupted by someone spilling there drink on my cardigan.

"Watch where you're going retard." This blonde, obviously drunk says slurring her words.

"Excuse my girlfr-" the boy stops and stares into my eyes. His blue pools were so dreamy. His mouth was slightly open. I raise an eyebrow, waving my hand in front of his face. "Uh I don't think I've seen you before." he smiles showing his perfect smile.

"I uh just moved here two months ago, during the summer." I clear my throat nervously.

"I'm Cameron-"

"Cam hurry up!" the blonde girl says grabbing his hand, dragging him behind. He took one last look at me, before disappearing into the crowd of people. I didn't even get to tell him my name.

Cameron POV

"Cam baby, can we take this back to my place." My girlfriend Tiffany whines. My mind keeps wondering to that girl at the party. She was beautiful. I've never had thing for black girls but I think she was worthy of Cameron Phillips. Her smooth chocolate face complimented by her breast length straight hair, under a Miami Heat snapback. She was wearing high waisted shorts with a black crop tee with a cardigan Tiffany spilled her drink on and combat boots. She looked hot. "Hello are you listening to me?" Tiffany screams.

"Actually Tiff, we can't I'm not leaving the party yet. Rebecca is on her way to get you. I'll call you good night."

"You called my sister?" She calls after me. I continue back into the party to find that girl. I spotted her on the dance floor with Rayna Allen, My best friend, Randy, twin sister. I watched the girl as she moved to beat of the music. Twerking and rolling her hips. I smiled as she laughed, show her perfect teeth.

"Whatcha doing?" Randy comes up behind me.

"Who is that girl?" I keep my eyes on her.

"Oh, that, that's Aleyah Tate. She's fiesty, I've tried to get with her, and she shut me down so quick, she had me questioning my confidence man."

"That fiesty huh?" I crossed my arms, analyzing her body. And I must say it was perfect. Nice thighs, flat stomach, nice chest, and a pretty plump ass.

"Yeah, better watch out, she carries mace." He laughs walking away.

"Nothing Cameron Phillips can't handle." I say to myself.