Chapter: 20 Tris

Marlene, Shauna, Christina and I went dress shopping for our dresses for the dance and out fits for spring fling. After what seems like hours we are finally done. The dance is in a few days. The spring fling is a week or 2 after the dance. And I'm excited. Christina and I are helping with the entertainment and games and things. We got a lot of different people to play at spring fling and from different genres not all the same. I believe everyone should have a good time. We have different booths planed and who will be working them.

We leave the mall and head to my place. my mom and dad are still gone on business so I can have them over whenever I want.

"Caleb!" I yell to check and see if he's home. No answer. Guess he's at a friend’s house.

"So because the dance is in a few days. We shall plan. Are we getting ready here or?" I say. They look around for a minute then nod.

"Be here 2 hours early no later."

"Okayyy.” They all say. We go up to my room. We put our dresses in my 2nd closet. Then we get on my huge bed and watch TV. We watch faking it and awkward.

"I seriously can't stand that bitch Eva." Shauna says.

"Her real name isn't even Eva like what the fuck." Christina says.  They continue ranting about the show then I get a text.

(bold Tris. italics Four)

Hey

Hey

Are you home yet?

Yes.

Okay well me and Lyndsay and the guys are on our way.

Okay. WAIT BRING ME FOOD. YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO BRING ME FOOD RIGHT.

lol yes i do. What do you want?

Surprise me.

Okay see you when I get there.

Kay bye

Yay I get food.