"Eh? What do you mean?"Sana asked confusedly.

"You will stay alone until graduation! Just forget your boyfriend in America, he won't comeback in a short time right? At least you need to find a date in here,"Mimi winked to Sana and Sana only smiled slightly but she got hurt a little when Mimi mentioned Jimin indirectly.

"I don't need a man, if it's only to fill my lonely days Mimi-ah...,"Sana said without stripping out the honesty inside her heart at all to Mimi.

That's right. In these past two years without Yoongi, without Jimin, Sana had never looked another man. It was lonely indeed and quiet, especially when Yoongi's status was dead before, but Sana chose to be loyal with her heart. For Sana, in her whole life she only knew two man whom entered her heart.

Jimin and Yoongi.

***

From: Mr. Min 😊

Sana, I'm already in your campus. Run, I miss you so damn much.

"Chessy Yoongi! Hahaha,"Sana giggled and quickly jogged down the stairs to her campus parking lot.

From: Mr. Min 😊

I'm hungry L

From: Mr. Min 😊

I want to eat you 😈

Well well these love birds. Look at Sana right now, she was smiling like a fool while jogging to her love. Sana even almost bump into some student when she focused with her phone.

"I-I'm sorry!"Sana said in rush then she jogged again to her red Hyundai car in parking lot.

From: Mr. Min 😊

Sana, one more minute I wait you, I can come out and pick you up then do anything that I think right now even in front of other people.

Sana mentally cursed Yoongi because this guy was really impatient, he did what he want and he is really dominating. But Sana loves all of them. Because Yoongi was impatient when he missed Sana and wanted to see her even when this girl left him just to cook. He did what he want like kissing Sana whenever and wherever he want, even in front of public without care with every pair of eyes on them, or he likes suddenly bite her nape or her shoulder even when she was studying. Yoongi was also very dominating and it was already happening ever since their first kiss in high school. Oddly, in this part Sana was enjoying that, Sana likes a guy who able to conquer her.

Yeah babe, I'll be there and you can eat me!

Sana almost arrived at the place where Yoongi was waiting for her but suddenly her step was halted by someone. Sana looked up to the taller guy in front of her. He smiled gently, very gentle until Sana admitted that this guy was too handsome, ah maybe too cute, or pretty? Whatever.

"Minatozaki Sana medical student right? Hi, my name is Jihoon, I'm architecture student and I really like you!"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

The guy with black sweater and jeans gave Sana a rose. Even though he just gave a stalk of rose but it bloomed perfectly and flawless. Sana accepted the rose with hesitation but she quickly hand down before she reach the stalk.

"I'm sorry Jihoon, nice to meet you but I can't be your girlfriend,"Sana quickly shook her head. Sana admitted that Jihoon is sweet, cute and handsome but she didn't fall to any other guy. As if her heart is already filled up, there's no space for any other guy. Sana gave her sweetest smile to Jihoon, it hurt her a little when she turned down a sweet guy.