Untitled Part 20

Začít od začátku

"No!" I said. This question was asked every year.

"But there is a crush," Aaron pointed out. My cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Ohhhh!" Everyone mocked. 

"Why?" I asked, "Every year!"

"Why do we do this every year?" Sam asked.

"It's just fun to embarrass Quinn," Devyn said, laughing.

"Thanks a lot, Devyn," I said sarcastically, "I really appreciate that." That got a laugh.

"Well, we all have someone to love," Brennen said, "And I'm glad that mine is Colby."

"Aw, that's Brennen," Colby said, smiling.

"But there's something I need to tell you," Brennen said, "I've been keeping a secret. Everyone here knows. And... I need to tell you now." He went down on one knee. "Colby Brock, will you marry me?"

Colby was shocked. Eyes wide. Hand over his mouth. He nodded fast, unable to speak. Everyone began clapping and cheering. They shared a kiss, making Taylor cry out an 'Eww!'. That gained a laugh as well. 

"That's why Brennen kept speaking Spanish on the phone. He was telling me," I told Colby.

"That makes sense now," Colby laughed.

 After the dinner, we sat around while playing on the Xbox. Rocket League of course. I was letting Bradley win the game we were on now. He got another goal and cheered.

"Nice one Bradley!"

He was really proud of himself when he won. 

"Good game, Bradley," I said. 

"You too," Bradley replied.

Next to go was Sam and Oliver. It was a good tournament. Corey won though. Of course he would. I swear he plays it 24/7.

Before we knew it, it had gotten late and most of the children had fallen asleep. I was getting tired due to my late night last night. 

"Quinn, are you... tired?" Aaron asked, 'shocked'.

"No way! Quinn's never tired!" Sam gasped, joking.

"I am. Had a late night,"  I admitted.

"It is ten though," Elton defended.

"Good point," Sam shrugged.

Soon after, they went back to their houses and it was just Elton and I home for the night. I'd given out my friends' Christmas presents on the last day of school. I just got loads of chocolate which is what we all did. I got loads of chocolate from my friends, it was great. So, Dad and I shared the chocolate from Noah which was a box of Celebrations. You can never go wrong with Celebrations. 

By 11PM I was fighting to keep awake and decided to go to bed. "Merry Christmas," I said as I hugged dad.

"Merry Christmas," He replied, hugging back.

I went into my room, not bothering to change into pyjamas, and flopped on my bed. Falling asleep instantly.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

I got message from Harry Kane in the morning. Asking if Jack wanted to meet the rest of the Tottenham team. They all knew about the surprise and wonder if they could meet him. I replied with;

'I'm sure he would. Tottenham is the team he supports for the UK'

'I'm sure that can be arranged'