Untitled Part 5

We walked inside and straight to the front desk. It was quite empty, but then again, it was around 1 in the afternoon on a Friday and I was "supposed" to be at school.

"You all jumping?" The receptionist asked.

"Yep," Elton replied. The price was given and Elton paid for us. We were given stickers to put on and were let loose in the half-deserted trampoline park. Once our shoes were off, we went to basketball hoops.

"Take a shot!" Sam cried at me and Corey. I went over, jumping high, and got the ball in the hoop. I also hung on it too. 

"Nice one Quinn!" Aaron called.

I jumped down and got out the way of Colby's shot. Then a guy came over, "I remember you guys!" He said.

"Oh hey Paul!" Elton said. (THE GUY WHO LET'S THEM STAY FOR A FEW HOURS WHEN THEY SHOULD'VE GOTTEN ARRESTED WHEN THEY STAYED AT THE TRAMPOLINE PARK! I JUST MADE HIS NAME UP....)

"You staying overnight again?" Paul asked.

"Maybe, it depends if that piece of trouble can stay awake," Elton said and pointed at me. 

"HEY!" I moaned and went over to Elton.

"Who's this?" Paul asked.

"My new daughter, Quinn," Elton said.

"Cool, well, Quinn, I'm Paul-"

"The guy who let them stay later here?" I asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Paul asked.

"She's a fan. Sort-of. She's watched most of the videos," Elton said.

"Oh, that explains it," He said, "Well, when this place closes, come to the desk and wait for me," 

We carried on messing about until the place closed. I had had a lot of sugar and was extremely hyper. Paul was there and let us back in. We went to the climbing wall bit first. We had a race up the wall. I fell down, so did Sam and Aaron. Corey won. Next we went to the bull. 

"Sam you should surf it again!" I said, laughing.

"Can I?" Sam asked Paul.

"Fine," Paul said and set it up.

Sam stood on it and it began spinning. He stayed there for a good 2 seconds until he fell. "Go on Quinn, you go!" Corey said and pushed me onto the inflated bit. I went over to the bull and realised I couldn't get up. In my defense I'm barely four foot.

"I have a problem!" I moaned.

"Are you really that small?" Sam asked.

"YES. I am. Help please!" I replied.

Sam came over and lifted me onto the mechanical bull and then went back. I held the handle tight as the bull began moving. I stayed on for a decent amount of time before falling off. 7 seconds. I beat Corey!

Everyone had a go and Aaron stayed on the longest. 10 seconds. We went to the main jumping bit and played dodgeball. Paul joined in too. It was me, Sam, Aaron and Corey against Elton, Colby and Paul.

I hid behind Aaron without him knowing until he got out. Another ball came in my direction. I caught it.

"DAMMIT Quinn!" Colby moaned. He was out now. Only Paul was left on that team and only Sam and me were on ours. I had a ball, Sam didn't.

"Sam, here!" I passed him the ball.

"He has one too. He'll block it," Sam pointed out. He was right. There was an awkward tension. Whoever threw first lost. Then Sam began whispering in my ear.