The second day at vidcon

An- That is your outfit above. You wanted to be mangle. (If your a boy make yourself a boy outfit out of that X3 please~
You got dressed as mangle for day two of vidcon. The same thing as yesterday, however, theory panel was at 8:45 and ended at 9:15. Gaming panel was at 1:15. ended at 2:00 then lunch. Then at 3:30 there is a live action panel, which you do with other youtubers and Mark. Then you have the live panel at 4:35. You were nervus. You had kissed MatPat twice yesterday, had to kiss him for a video, and today, you'll never know. People could make you kiss him again. Could make you kiss Mark. Or even Sean. (An- but you wont because this is a MatPat x reader x Mark so no sorry. Go look at Mark x reader x Jack for that X3)
You: MatPat you ready?
MatPat: Almost!
You: well hurry! Our uber is here and Im paying for it!
MatPat: *is dressed in a foxy hoddie and brown shorts.* Im foxy!
You: of course. Another reason for fans to ship us. *walks out door*
You and MatPat walk to the uber, which is a fan of you and MatPat.
Driver girl: Oh dear! I love your guys' YT channels! Im so happy! I saw what happened yesterday! I know you did it for the fans (your YT channel).
You: Yep! Gotta' do it for the fans.
MatPat: *Blushes*
You: lets just get to the panel in one piece.
Driver girl: okay youre right.
The driver drives you and MatPat to the panel. you get there in time to meet me before the panel.
You: here for a tip *hands girl $200*
Driver girl: OMG! THANKS SO MUCH! *takes 200 dollars in shock*
You: No problem!
Driver girl: I was your first subscriber btw!
You: wait! *gives girl a vip pass*
Girl: OMG YOURE THE BEST!!!!
You: Yep I know! See ya soon!
~Le time skip brought to you by a vip pass X3~
You walk to your panel to people chanting "kiss!" to ypu and MatPat. All you do is laugh. You stand up.
You: everyone settle down! No! This is a panel to talk about theories! Not about silly ships! Now everyone sit down and enjoy as we talk about theories!
MatPat: Thank you everybody for listening to us.
~Time skip brought to you by Me cause why not.~
As you and MatPat leave the stage a fan runs up to you.
Little girl: Tank you MathPath and YN. I was trying to stop dem and day wouldn't listtun to me.
You: Aweee! Thanks weres your mother?
Little girl: I dont know........
MatPat: Lets find her. We have time.
Me: Heyya guys! Oh you found my niece. Her name is Abilene.
Abilene: Aunty Jill! *Hugs me*
You: well okay I'm going to dunkin' see ya!
MatPat, Abilene and Me: See ya!
~Le time skip cause I can broski~
(An- It was a time skip to the gaming panel)
You, Mark, Sean, Eathen and Me were on the panel. Eathen was dressed as bonnie. I was dressed as toy chica. Sean was dressed as freddy and Mark was dressed as springtrap. You and Mark sat side by side. And talked about (random video) that you guys made together. Sean and Eathen were talking about random stuff like fnaf. I was sitting there being quiet.
Fan: Eathen x Jill! Eathen x Jill!
Crowd: Eathen x Jill! Eathen x Jill!
Me: NO.
Eathen: whyyyyyyyy.
Mark: Everyone stop!
Everyone looked at Mark as he grabbed my hand and you guys danced. Then you saw a man walk ups to the stage. It was none other than....
An- oh look a cliff hanger cause why not. Im the author and can do what I want. Warning: Cursing ahead.(Next chapter). Jill out! *click*