Chocolate and Pocky (YouRiko)

Summary: Riko has a crush on You and decides on the faithful day of Valentine's day she would confess. The tale of Riko's amazing gay journey to tell her feelings for the diver. 

***

"You can do it Riko chan!" Chika encouraged the sulking and groaning red head. "I don't think I can after that." Riko groaned as she hid her head in her hands. "But she doesn't know about it, so don't worry!" Chika said. "But let's say it happens tomorrow during the photoshoot... I'm doomed." Riko groaned again. Chika chuckled nervously. She wanted to help her neighbor who now was sitting in her room for some help. Riko needed some help to confess her feelings for Chika's childhood friend, You. The problem was that Riko was highly susceptible to have a massive nose bleed, just like what she had a few minutes ago when You sent a pic of her wearing the costume they were going to wear the next day on the group chat.

"I've got a plan!" Chika exclaimed. Riko's face lightened up on hearing the words. Though the plan that Chika would say might be dumb she was ready for any suggestion.

"Call You to meet you after the photo shoot. Your nose bleed would most likely end by then." Chika said, in a slightly teasing manner. Riko threw the closest stuffed toy at Chika's face. "I will not have a nose bleed tomorrow." Riko said annoyed. "Are you sure?" Chika asked, smugly removing the toy from her face. "Because you had a nose bleed when You came in wearing that bunny costume for that Alice in Wonderland play we preformed." Chika teased.
"I will not!" Riko retorted. "Hai hai, Riko chan whatever you say."

"Wouldn't it be better if I give it to her earlier?" Riko said after sulking for some time. Chika shrugged as she read the latest edition of a magazine full of idol content. "Oh, she's good looking!" Chika's eyes widened as she checked out the idol in the magazine. "Were you even paying attention?" Chika only gave Riko an uneasy smile. Riko sighed she would have to think of something by tonight.

Later that night, once Riko went back to her house and wrote a note on a piece of paper asking You to meet her on rooftop. She was planning to use the idea of giving it to her after the photoshoot as the last option. Right now her focus was to give it to her as soon as possible. Hopefully You would accept how she felt. Riko had no clue when these feelings for You but she did know it was when Chika rejected her love confession. It was then she realized with a bit of Chika's help that these feelings wasn't for her, it was for You.

Chika might act dumb and innocent but she was quite clever. She knew how to read one's feelings before one would even notice. It was a quality of her's that Riko admired yet hated cause Chika was able to guess Riko had a crush on You without Riko telling it to anyone.

Riko laid on her bed nervous about tomorrow. It would be the day of truth. The day when she would confess her love for the diver. When Riko was only able to think about You. Her flawless hair, her strong build, her abs (Riko accidently saw when they were changing in the dressing room), her happy and energetic personality, her kindness, everything about You seemed to make her feelings more stronger than before. She wanted to know all those sides of You she hadn't shown anyone yet. She wanted to do all the stuff couples did with her. The problem? Riko was sure that You loved Chika. You was very possessive of her. She couldn't help but remember the time they fought over Chika a few months ago, and before that phone call she made to talk to You about how Chika feels when she had gone to Tokyo. Would You accept her feelings? She was just a normal girl with a normal personality, with nothing special about her expect that she is form Tokyo. All she could do was play the piano and read some doujinshi in secret. Would she accept her for who she was? Riko never really had self-confidence problems that often but this made her question herself. She would have to face her love tomorrow, ready for any outcome(though she knew how the putcome was going to be). She sighed as she rolled to her side trying to sleep.