Although now that mom can't pick me up and take me everyday, I would have to start driving myself to school. My car that dad had gotten me sit's in the garage all day everyday.

"Actually, we might leave really soon. I have to run a few errands before work- so I'll drop you at school a tad early." She instantly drinks the rest of her coffee and places the newspaper to the side.

"I'll go get ready." I announce and spin on my heel so I can run up the stairs back to my bedroom plain bedroom.

It never use to be this plain. I had photos of my family and I, and some friends all over the walls. Then it all happened. Dad divorced mom because of the stress I caused, mixed in with some marriage issues, but he couldn't uphold his title of Mayor if he was married to the family of Killer Girl. Then I let my friends fade away, and slowly I ripped down the reminders. The photos.

I already have my clothes set out on my desk, so I quickly strip myself and slip into my usual black skinny jeans with cropped red jumper.

I was tripping all around my bedroom over the books I hadn't bothered to put back on the shelves, but it doesn't stop me from jumping on one foot to slide my converse on the other, and then dashing into my ensuite to brush my teeth and hair.

I look like a mad person in complete chaos.

Once I am satisfied with my wavy red hair, I roughly apply mascara successfully without plunging the wand into my eye.

"Are you ready, Violet?" My mom pops her head in my bedroom as I quickly walk out of my bathroom and grab my pre packed bag.

My mom is the worlds fastest dresser. She manages to get ready and look flawless in the span of two minutes. I didn't get those family genes, although I did get her red hair.

"Let's go." We both leave the house after double checking that mom locked the door, and climb into her black car.

"I want you to call me if anything happens today." After driving for a little while she throws me a quick glance. "I'm serious, Vi. I'll be there in a second with the police behind me."

I force a fake smile on my face to ease her worries. "I'll be fine mom." It is evident that over the past year she has more wrinkles because of the stress and worries I put into her.

"Call me as soon as school is finished." Mom tells me after ten minutes of driving and her car is pulled into a vacant space in the school parking lot.

"I will." I nod and climb out of her car- taking a breath before closing it. The school building with the sign Hamilton High stands the same way it has since it opened, the paint on the sign peeling,

I glance around at the students wearing less clothing than I remember they did last year, discovering the new trend is to put out as much as you can.

It's obvious I don't go outside anymore.

I march past the lingering students and ignore the occasional stares students give me. "That's her! That's the one who killed one of the students last year!"

I try not to flinch or glare at the freshman who points at me and tells all his friends. That night is the gossip that no one got over within a week. After all, it is my fault their star student is no longer here.

Death has no end, therefore the gossip and bullying about my involvement has no end.

It's only eight thirty and already every freshman and new students knows who I am. It's not the attention I want. I want it to be over.

I reach the hall lined with lockers and walk to mine. A small group of freshman are huddled together beside mine, but the moment my hand touches the latch their eyes shoot to me and they all scatter away.

"Just perfect." Sarcastically I mutter and pull open the locker, shoving all my books I lugged in my bag into it.

"Yeah, I know right!" I can't help myself to listen to the conversation two girls were having as they walked past. "Kevin saw him move in next door to him, and said he looks exactly like him! I can't wait to see everyone's reaction. Especially Killer Girl's."