4- The Secret between Snow and Flame [Pt. 1]

Hy guys, Hyouka here!! Sorry for not updating this story for a very longgggggg time.. I have many things to be done so maybe I will update this book once a week or at least 3 days... This chapter will contain BlIce and  a lil Tholar part but I promised I will make more ship in the next chapter.. Enjoy your reading!!

Ice P.O.V.

We started our journey to find the hidden power by looking at the map to see where is our destination. Quake hold up the map and take a look "Hmm.. our first destination is Deep Snow Forest.." Quake says and look at us. Suddenly all of them look at me. "I think someone can help us" Thunder says and grin towards me. I widened my eyes and say "No way!!" "Why not?" Blaze asks me. I sigh and says "Deep Snow Forest is the forest that we take care from hundred years ago.. this forest have many danger things and power in it" "Maybe the power is the power that we're searching!!" Blaze shout in my ears. I punch him real hard on the face. "But there're also dangerous things that can lead us to death.." I said in a worry tone. "We can fight it together!! We can win when we united!!" Cyclone says. Quake smiles and says "Cyclone right!!" "But Quake.." Dark says. "Yes, Dark?" "Our destination is not only Deep Snow Forest" Dark says. Quake looks a lil shock and asks "Then?" "Our real destination is the border of Deep Snow Forest and Flaming Forest.." Dark says. I look at Blaze who just keep quite from the start. "Well, who knows about the Flaming Forest?" Emerald asks. "But.. is it possible that there is a border between Deep Snow Forest and Flaming Forest?" Sand asks. "Yes..." I says almost whispering. All of them look at me and I stares at them with a cold look. "But how..?" Quake asks. "Actually, there's something happened between Icy Kingdom and Flaming Kingdom long ago.." Blaze says and everyone look at him. He looks very serious when talking about this. I look into his eyes and accidentally make an eye contact with him. I remember what my father used to tell me when I was a lil kid.

Flashback...

Ice: Father, father!!!

King Frost: Yes, my little sweety Ice..

Ice: Can you please tell me a story?

King Frost: Sure, why not? What kind of story do you want to hear?

Ice: About our kingdom!! Maybe a secret that you've been keeping this whole time.. *smiled sweetly*

King Frost: Hmm, okay.. This is how it started.. When it is your grandfather time to hold the throne, there was a war between our kingdom with Flaming Kingdom.. Both of the king used to be best friend but suddenly, King of the Flaming Kingdom on that time broke his promises to never attack our kingdom. When the war started, King Inferno died in your grandfather hand and we've been the winner.. But till then our kingdom have a fight with the Flaming Kingdom.. But you bring miracle to our family, not only you but the prince of Flaming Kingdom too.. Once both of you born, The King Flame asked for a peace between us.. I agreed with him and become very close to each other now.. *smiled*

Ice: It's kinda..... hmm, I don't know

King Frost: But I'm very glad that you and prince Blaze managed to get along with each other *pat his son's head*

Ice: Yeah...

Flashback off...

"Fine... I'll bring you there" I sigh, receiving a big smile from each of them except for Thunder who only smile. "Then, we should get going now!!!" Emerald says and the others start to walk in the deep snow. I feel a pat on my shoulder and turn around to see Blaze worry face. "What's wrong?" I asks him. "Are you sure about this?" He asks me worriedly. "Yeah.." I just glance to my side. Suddenly, I feel like there's something cold on my neck. It is Blaze hand. I grab him and check his temperature. God! He having a fever! Jeez, I forgot that he can't be exposed to coldness. "B-blaze? You're okay?" I asks him to make sure that he still awake. I'm afraid that he will faint. "I-I-ic-ice.." He whisper my name. I get a lil close to him to hear what he say. "Ic-ice.." He calls me again. "Yes, Blaze?" "I'm c-c-co-cold.." He stuttering. He's body all shivering because of the coldness. I take off my jacket and put it around him. His eyes started to close and suddenly he blanked out. I carry him bridal style and started to walk towards our destination.

Meanwhile with the others..

Thorn P.O.V.

We walked into the deep forest to reach for our destination. "Hmmm.. Ice, can you show us where is the way out of this deep forest?" Quake asks and turn his head to see Ice. Unfortunately, Ice wasn't there. Also Blaze. "Eyy? Where's those two?" Cyclone asks while trying to search for Blaze. "I thought that they are right behind us just now.." Sand says. "M-maybe they get lost?!?!" Solar says in panicking tone. I knocked his head giving him 3 scoop ice cream on the head. "Ouch.." He rubs his head while I'm sending him a deathglare. "Ouhhh!! There they are!!!" Cloud shout while pointing to Ice who is carrying an unconcious Blaze. "What's happening?" Dark asks them while checking Blaze. Ice lay Blaze on the fluffy snow and says "He had a fever because of the winter" Quake nod and check Blaze condition "Is he still alive?" Cyclone asks with the most innocent tone. Ice sends him a deathglare and black aura starts to surrounded him. "Don't you dare to say like that AGAIN" Ice says coldly to Cyclone and about to attack him when Thunder blocked his attack. "Touch him and say good bye to the world..." Thunder say coldly while his eyes started to glow in red. Ice stop attacking him and walks towards Blaze. "Blaze..." he caressed Blaze cheek and look at Quake. "How is he?"
Ice asks. "He's fine.." Quake says. Ice sigh in relief and lay next to Blaze. "Why don't we have a night here.. It's 2 a.m. by the way.." I give a suggestion. "Yeah Quake.. I'm getting tired" Cyclone whining and fell into Thunder's arm. "Haihh.. fine, we'll be sleeping here tonight and go to the border at 9:00 a.m. ok?" "Okay!!!" All of us cheer and started to take our sleeping bag. Tonight we didn't plan to set up the tents yet since we only stay here for one night. Ice pull out his sleeping bag and put Blaze on it while sleeping beside him. Thunder set up his and Cyclone sleeping bag since both of them sleep in one sleeping bag. Emerald and Sand also sleep in the sleeping bag but different sleeping bag. Same goes to Cloud, Magnet, Dark and Quake. I set up Solar's and mine sleeping bag. I looked at Solar who looks very sleepy. I carry him in my arm and put him in the sleeping bag while cover him with the blanket. I lay beside him and face him. "Goodnight, Sunshine.." I says. "Hmm.. Goodnight Thorny.." He says and kissed me on the forehead. Both of us fell asleep and go into our dreamland.

Hyouka: Hy again guys... *yawn* I'll make more BlIce ship in the next chapter since the tittle is "The secret between snow and flame"

Ice: Let me be the seme please..

Hyouka: Why not? Maybe I'll change that Ice/Thorn will be the seme and Blaze/Solar will be the uke.. *smirks*

Blaze/Solar: Nooooo!!!!!!!

Ice/Thorn: *smirks*

Hyouka: Anyway, don't forget to

Blaze: vote and comment!!!

Ice: Bye!!!!