1-The Legendary Book

Quake POV

Right now, I'm in the library, reading my favourite book while waiting for my friend to come over. Ohh yeah.. I nearly forgot to tell you about me.. okay. My name is Boboiboy Earthquake but you can call me Quake for short. I am the ruler of Quake Kingdom since my father want to train me on how to be a king. I'm 16 years old and I have power. My power is quake and I got it since I was birth.

''Tok,tok,tok'' I heard a knock on the door and lift my head up to see who is knocking on the door. ''Your highness, prince Dark had arrived..'' one of the servant said. ''Well then, can you ask him to come to the library please..'' I say politely. ''Sure, your highness'' with that she left. 2 minutes later, I see the door opening and there is Dark, standing at the door. ''Do you want to come in or just stay there?'' I ask him sarcasticly. ''Hehh'' he come in and sat beside me and ask ''Why do you want me to come here?'' ''Nothing but I have something to show ya'' I said and pull out the book that I keep behind my back. ''Here'' I give the book to him. ''What is this?'' He ask and take a look at the book. ''I found this book in the old library in this castle and it seems to be interesting so i brought the book here'' I said. ''The Legend Kingdom'' he read the tittle of the book. ''Hey Quaky, can I borrow this book?'' He asked me. ''Sure, why not..''Thank you, Quaky'' he smile at me. ''Your highness, your tea have been served'' one of my servant inform. ''Oh, it's tea time already.. come on Dark'' ''Okay!''

Dark POV

After spending 3 hours at Quake's castle, I askes permission to go back home. After taking my bath, I pick my clothes and lay on the bed. Suddenly, I remember about the book that I borrow from Quake. I rush towards my bookshelf and take the book. I lay back on my bed while opening the first page of the book and it looks like this book is too old. This must be the ancient book that my father used to told me. I open the next page and see a picture of Quake Kingdom. I open the third page and see a picture of Thunder Kingdom. I read all the information in the book about 7 kingdom which is Quake Kingdom, Thunder Kingdom, Tornado Kingdom, Flaming Kingdom, Icy Kingdom, Nature Kingdom and lastly Lighting Kingdom. In this book, these kingdoms are the legendary kingdom which have special power hidden in it. It also said that the ruler of these kingdoms need to search for the hidden power that are made special for them, before the evil found it first.
Then, something on the book cover catch my attention. It is a note. I take out the note and read all the things on it. It says that all the ruler of these kingdoms need to start searching for this power when the moon shine in red. I put the note back on the book cover and put the book back on my shelf. I look at the clock and it is 11:57 p.m. already. I started to feel sleepy and yawn. I think I'll tell all the princes of those kingdoms tomorrow. Then I fall asleep.

Hey guys!!
Sorry because this chapter seems to be so short.. but I'll update this again later.. and also sorry if there's any grammar mistakes. I'll try to make long chapter after this. In this chapter there is only quake and dark but don't worry cuz i'll make other Elemental in the next chapter.. sayonara!!

-Hyouka chan

-Hyouka chan

Quake: Don't forget to
Dark: Vote
Hyouka: and comment!!
All: Sayonara!!