~A/N: Foreword~

Hey guys, and welcome to the Ghost of Her Past rewrite! Ya know, that one book I've been talking about for AGES but hadn't done any writing for it?

But I told myself it was coming out Summer of 2018 whether I was prepared for it or not, and here it is as promised!

Dang it's been a while since I've actually written a fully plotted book, and man am I having such a fun time writing this. I most likely will end up winging the middle bit, since I know how I want the beginning and the climax to go. We'll see how it goes.

This book will be updated once or twice a week, most likely on Fridays. Who knows, one day I may feel generous enough to give you guys a chapter early! Since I currently only have six parts written in this so far it gives me time to write more in between. :)

Why did I rewrite this? Well the original was crap and cliche. That's pretty much it. I had no clue what I was doing for most of the time, but I liked the concept of it. *shrug*

There will most likely be Lukesse in it, though the amount of Lukesse has been decreased a LOT compared to the original. You can also expect Axelivia, Harpvor, and... Aidesse. Yes yes yes I know Aidesse don't bully me about it. I love the ship too much now. HELP ME. X3

And you know what Aidesse + Lukesse means... awkward love triangle. Hnnn

But this story will be more focused on the action rather than the ship moments, since romance is not for everyone.

I'm pretty sure I have nothing else to say other than get hyped, sit back, and enjoy the book!

~bYe~