Chapter 4

Around lunch Michelle was starting to get hungry. She turned on her side careful of her wrist and ankle and looked at the wall. Sighing she heard the door to the room open. "Mrs Andrews, is Michelle in here?" It was the principal Mrs Sophie. "Yes ma'am, she's hurt so she's laying down." "What do you mean? Amber just came up to me and told me Michelle hit her in the face giving her a black eye." Michelle gritted her teeth. "She's been here all morning. Adam and Amber pushed her down the stairs and she sprained her ankle and wrist." Hearing Principal Sophie sigh then heels walking away and a door closing.

Andrea let out a deep breath. Adam and Amber have been causing problems in the school. Andrea pushed the curtain aside and sat down in the chair next to the bed. Both looked at each other for a few minutes. "Thank you." Michelle said. "Of course dear. Those two have been trouble makers for anyone Amber sees as a threat." Michelle's eyes got wide and pointed to herself. "Me?" She squeaked out. "Yes dear, She has had her eyes set on Al... Mr Hale and sees that he has taken  interest in you and she sees you as a threat."

Michelle was confused. What was she going to say. Al what? "You must be hungry dear." Before she could answer her stomach answered for her. A loud grumble could be heard and a blush on her cheeks. "I guess so." Andrea grabbed a half of sandwich and a cookie and handed it to the girl who gladly took them.

After lunch Michelle was still in pain. She never was able to heal quickly. She turned on her back and looking up at the ceiling. Her eyelids started to get heavy as she started to fall asleep.

Derek Hale was sitting in his class after lunch wondering how his mate was doing. His wolf was currently pacing wanting to know how she was. 'Calm down. I'm sure she's ok.' He told his wolf who just snarled in return. He sighed Then smelt a horrible perfume smell. Looking up He saw one of his female students. "Mr Hale, I need help can I get tutoring later?" She asked him. Knowing exactly what she meant, he looked at her and said, "I can't help you since I'm your teacher but I'm sure another student will." As soon as he said that she looked pissed but didn't argue and stormed off. Today was going to be long too.