Chapter 3

The last few classes went by quickly and Michelle was walking out of the school when she felt hands grab her and throw her down the stairs. She quickly caught herself and looked up at a smirking Amber and Adam. She laid halfway on the stairs and halfway off. Laughing the two walked off and Michelle slowly stood up ignoring the pain in her left leg.

Slowly making her way through the hall with a very noticeable limp, she spotted Mr Hale talking to a female student. When she got closer, she noticed it was Amber. Narrowing her eyes, Michelle tried to put more pressure on her bad leg but ended up falling into the lockers at her side. Mr Hale and Amber's heads turned quickly and her teacher rushed to her when Amber glared at her, clenched her fists and stormed off. Mr Hale got to her and helped her up. Both freezing at the shocks they got. Ignoring them He helped her to the nurses office.

"Andrea we have a hurt student." Mr Hale said to the nurse as they walked in the door. Michelle gave him a confused look but he ignored it. Setting her down on the side of the bed, He went and sat in the chair next to the bed as the nurse walked over to her and checked her out.

"You have a sprained right wrist and ankle dear." The nurse said. Michelle nodded. "How did you get them?" It was Mr Hales voice. "I..." She started to say but the looks on their face told her to tell the truth. "Adam and Amber pushed me down the stairs." She told them lowering her head. The nurse gasped and Derek's eyes got wide but then narrowed and turned black.

"Well, rest here and I will have my assistant grab your homework and make sure you get plenty of rest." Michelle gave her a small smile then looked at Mr Hale. His green eyes were piercing through her soul. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. She opened her mouth but then shut it and shut her eyes tight. "Please." He said quietly and his voice So close. She felt those strange sparks fly across her cheek and Michelle opened her eyes and his face was inches from her and his hand on the side of her face. "I was scared." She told him.

"Please don't be afraid to tell me. I will talk to them about this." Michelle's eyes got wide and she started to freak out. "Please don't. This stays between us." Derek took a few deep breaths to calm his wolf but he looked at his mate and sighed. "Alright, they do this again and I will say something." "Thank you." She told him. She went to move and slipped on the bedding and leaned forwarded closing her eyes. When she opened them, hers and Derek's lips were touching. She jumped back and blushed. "That was....different." Derek said. That made her blush more. "Lay here and rest." She nodded and laid back falling asleep quickly.

Derek leaned forward and looked at his beautiful mate, this was going to be harder then it looked.