Allkpop Article (Eunkook)

We can still all clearly remember, BTS' V and Gfriend's Yerin issue, that happened just yesterday. But today, we have a new issue with the same group.

After Jimin's post of V's picture yesterday, a few minutes later, co-member Jin also posted a picture but it was Jungkook's.

There were 4 pictures that showed Jungkook with other girls. But Jin did say that it was edited, the girls' faces were covered.

But the members' comments caught attention of fans. Jungkook kept begging his hyung to delete the pictures because a certain someone they called "E" might see it. Who could this "E" be??

After a few hours, Park Kyung, uploaded a photo of him with Gfriend's Eunha. These two idols are friends and had a collab with "Inferiority Complex" before which made the two idols become close. In the picture, Eunha looked like she was about to cry and Kyung was about to hug Eunha for comfort.

In the caption, Kyung tease Eunha. Eunha commented saying that he was mean, also calling him oppa. The fans were once again got shocked, including their leader Sowon again. But Kyung said that it was only a friendly date, no malice.

After an hour, BTS' Jungkook posted a photo of himself. Like V's photo yesterday, he was also not smiling.

" You haven't even called me oppa~ even once!"

He captioned. Fans started making up theories that Jungkook's caption was a reply to Eunha's comment on Kyung's post.

Fans also got shocked when Jungkook replied, "Oppa doesn't always mean older brother." To a fan and co-members that said that, she was older. Could "E" be the she?

Oppa means older brother or an endearment for a boyfriend. Does this mean that Jungkook has a girlfriend? Could "E" be Eunha? Are these all connected? Let us know in the comment box below.