『Chapter 13』Fun Night

Start from the beginning

Katsuki wrapped one hand around my waist. The race began and it seemed like Hanta had it in the bag, but no. PLOT TWIST!

Izuku moved like a ninja.

'Katsuki must be furious right now. After all, Izuku does move like Katsuki.'

Katsuki was visibly angered. As I predicted.

In the end Hanta won because Izuku slipped so he fell behind and couldn't save All Mighto.

•••

"I Wanna see Yaoyorozu's curves. Ashido's slender waist. Akuma's big boobs. Hagakure's floating underwear.  Uraraka's super fine body. Asui's unexpectedly soft boobies!"

I could hear Mineta talking about seeing our bodies, except for Jiro.

I looked at her and she was ashamed. Sure, she hated the way Mineta talked the girls but I knew she wanted him to talk about her too.

I chuckled, "Katsuki must be either exploding right now or smirking because of what Mineta said." I whispered to myself.

"You're gonna let Mineta talk about your girlfriend like that?" Eijiro whispered to Katsuki.
Jiro intervened before Katsuki could react. She poked Mineta in the eye.

Finally afternoon arrived and that meant school was out. Unexpectedly, Katsuki invited me to his place.

We ate dinner with his mom and dad, and then we watched some movies.

"Did you. Did you live alone all this time?" Katsuki asked.

We were in his bed and I was laying on his chest. One leg on top of his body and a hand side hugging him. He had a hand wrapped around me and the other was supporting his head.

"Um. Yeah. Pretty much my whole life except for a few years back. I lived with a few people when I was younger." I answered. "Anyways I should go, its getting late." I got up from his bed but Katsuki grabbed my wrist.

I smiled, I knew he wanted me to spend the night.
"Alright only if you give me some clothes, cause I aint sleeping in my uniform."

"Mmm." Katsuki had an evil smirk.

"I'm kicking you in the balls if you don't give me clothes." I looked at him with threatening eyes.

"Tch. Like you would do shit. Whatever." He let me go and walked over to his drawer. 

He took out a (f/c) over sized t-shirt.

"You serious?" I ask holding the t-shirt. "No shorts?"

Katsuki smirked, "Stop complaining and put it on already."

"Whatever. Turn around and dont look." I signaled with my index finger an imaginary circle.

Katsuki turns around and I undo my top uniform.

Then I proceed to take off my skirt.

Katsuki turned his head slightly.

"I am serious Kacchan. You turn around and I will kill you." I say.

Katsuki grunts and clicks his tongue. "Fine."

Now I was only wearing my bra and underwear. I slip on the (f/c) t-shirt. It fit me just enough to cover my ass slightly.

"You slick bastard." I chuckle as I look how it fits on me.

Katsuki turns around and was struck with a blush.

"Do-don't look at me like that you asshole." I say embarrassed.
I walk over to him and look straight into his eyes, "you try anything and I swear i will chop off your dick.

"Yeah yeah." Katsuki took off his shirt

'God damn.' I couldn't help but look away. I was not prepared.
Is it normal to feel tingly right now. Oh my god.

"Stop staring" Katsuki teased.

"Sh-shut up" I furrowed my eyebrows and fold my arms.

Katsuki put on black sweat pants.

"Oh, I forgot to inform Mitsuki I'll be staying." I say.

"HAG! Y/N IS GOING TO SPEND THE NIGHT!" Katsuki yelled leaping his head out the door.

"OI KATSUKI DONT CALL ME HAG YA DIRTBAG! AND ITS FINE SHE CAN STAY!" Mitsuki also yelled back.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." I comment.

"What was that? Say it to my face." Katauki closes the door.

"Don't tell me what to do you grenade boy." I stomp my foot but in a cute way on purpose.

"USE A CONDOM!" Mitsuki's voice was muffled from downstairs.

Both our faces got red.

"Oh sweetie don't put ideas in their heads. They are barely teenagers." Katsuki's dad says replying to his mom.

I laugh a little at how this family is so precious. And also at Katsuki's flustered face.