13

Ta'Leah Jackson

Ta'Leah Jackson

"You keep on staring. Might as well get them." I told Kendell as he kept on staring at the shoes.

"Nah ion got no mone-"

"I gotchu'," I patted his back before pushing him, "Now go get whatever you want."

I watched him run off and grab a pair of Balenciaga's and a pair of Gucci slippers. I turned around and looked at the red bottoms that I wanted really bad but I already had to many that I haven't even wore yet.

"Fuck it." I mumbled grabbing the heels. I waved for an employee to come over.

"How may I help you?" Some dude walked up to me biting his dry ass lips.

"Can I get these in a size 7." I gave him a friendly smile.

"You sure can." He licked his lips before walking away towards the back.

"Ugly ass." I mumbled under my breath before looking over at Kendell to see him walking back towards me with four shoe boxes.

"That's all you want out this store?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He nodded his head and sat the boxes on the bench that I was sitting on.

After ole dude came back with my shoes I walked up towards the cash register and sat everything on the counter.

"You total is 2,469.03" She slightly mugged me and looked me up and down.

I rolled my eyes at her and pulled out a couple hundreds out my purse and threw it on the counter.

"Come on Kendell." We grabbed our bags and left to go to another store.

~

"I brought you this." I threw the small bag at Kentrell as Kendell pulled put his phone to record.

Kentrell slowly sat up and took the small box out the bag.

"What dis is?" He shook the black box and held it to his ear.

"Stop being stupid and open the box." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright damn." He muttered and slowly opened the box, "Bruh, You gotta be fuckin' wit me."

He pulled out the watch and showed it to the camera.

"My best friend brought me a fuckin Rolex. Some of y'all best friends can't even buy you a birthday card." He did that ugly laugh of his.

Kendell stopped recording and posted it on his Instagram.

"I love you so much fa' dis." He hugged me. I stiffened a little at what he said but shook it off.

"It's no big deal. Thats just my get well present for you." I shrugged my shoulders before sitting down.

"So I gotta get shot in order fa' me to get a Rolex. Bet." Kendell rubbed his hands together like bird man.

"Oh and I got you these." I grabbed the shoe box that was under my chair.

I gave him the box and watched him pull out the pair of Red Balenciaga's.

"These things cost about a thousand dollars." He looked at me like I'm crazy.

"Ok and that Rolex cost way more." I rolled my neck at him.

"Thanks though. Ion know how I'mma ever repay you." He looked down at his hands.

"You can repay me by always being my best friend." I smiled at him.

"Thea' she go with dat' corny sh- stuff." Kendell corrected himself.

"Well it's getting late." I looked at the time on my phone, "We'll see you tomorrow."

We was about to leave the room until Kentrell called my name.

"Go wait in the car." I handed Kendell my keys before walking back in the room.

"What you want?" I placed my hands on my hips.

"A kiss." He smirked at me before licking his lips.

"Stop playing and tell me what you wanted."

"I already told you what I wanted." He smacked his lips, "I want a kiss."

I sighed walking towards him, "Alright you can get a kiss on the cheek."

"Fine by me." He smiled.

I licked my lips and leaned down to kiss his cheek. As soon as I was about to kiss his cheek he turned his head causing our lips connect.

Short chapter 🤷🏾‍♀️

Cardi B or Nicki Manaj?