10

Kentrell Gaulden

"Wake yo bitch ass up." Somebody kicked my stomach.

I opened my eyes to see Joe and Jania smirking at me.

"Y'all niggas aggravating." I groaned, "Y'all stay messing with a nigga."

"Shut the fuck up." He slapped me with his pistol. I licked the blood off of my lips and smiled at him.

"This nigga crazy as the fuck." Jania tried to whisper but I still heard her which only made me smile harder.

"I'm finna just kill his bitch ass now." Joe shooked his head and cocked his gun aiming it at my chest.

"No!" Jania yelled. I scrunched my eyebrows and looked up at her. Dont this bitch want me dead?

"Why the fuck not?" Joe hand began to shake.

"Because the plan was to separate him and Leah from each other so I could have him all to myself." Jania rolled her eyes before adding, "Not kill him."

"But you said you loved me." Joe looked hurt. I damn near laughed so I bit my lip and looked over at her.

"I lied." Jania shrugged her shoulders and snatched the gun from out his hand before pointing it at him.

I looked back and forward as they started to argue.

"You dumb as hell for actually believing I loved you. Hell, I barely even know yo ass.

"Bull shit. You've been knowing me for 3 almost 4 fuckin' years!

"But we barely even talked to each other."

As they continued to argue I slithered my hands out of the rope and quickly untied my feet. They dumbasses wasn't even paying attention to me.

I slowly grabbed the metal bat that was leaning against the wall behind me and swung at Joe head. He fell on the ground as Jania stared in shock.

I looked up at her with a big smile.

"So is you gone use da' gun or not?" I watched her fiddle with the gun in her hand.

~

Ta'Leah Jackson

I guess Kentrell is trying to ignore me since I called him about ten times and he haven't picked up. I sat my phone on the charger with a big huff.

I haven't did anything wrong and he wants to ignore me? I nodded my head thinking of an idea.

I picked my phone back up and called Boomer. Don't ask me why I still have his number.

"Leah? Damn I never thought you'll ever want to speak to me again." He answered.

"Well I just wanted to tell you I forgive you and the guys. I just want to leave all that shit in the pass."

"Thanks Ian mean to start all that shit with you and Kentrell. But what made you change ya' mind?"

"How about we explain everything over dinner at that new seafood restaurant they just opened down the street from my house."

"Oh yeah that sounds like a bet. We'll see you at eight."

"Alright make sure you bring Kd stupid ass."

"Ard." He said before hanging up.

I nodded my head in satisfaction at the plan I just made. I hope this shit doesn't back fire on my ass.

~

Kentrell Gaulden

I ran down the street as quickly as I my legs could go. I looked behind me to see Jania still running after me. This luh' girl crazy ass hell.

"Come back here! You're not leaving me!" She yelled behind me only making me run faster.

I turned down the familiar block and saw my house coming into view. I hopped over the fence knowing the back door will be unlocked. I opened the back door and ran in and quickly locked it behind me.

I looked out the window to see if Jania was still following me but she was no where in sight. I sighed in relief and turned around only to see this bitch already standing behind me.

"Jania I'm really finna kill yo crazy ass." I said calmly but my blood was boiling.

"Not before I kill you." She pulled out the gun outta her purse and shot me three times. Twice in my stomach and the other in my shoulder.

"You don't know how hard I've been fighting to have you all to myself." She cried as we began to hear sirens coming in our direction. I tried to speak but nothing but blood came out of my mouth.

"But if I'm dying, you dying with me."  She aimed the gun at me again as the police sirens got louder. Everything seemed as it was going in slow motion. I didn't even care no more if I was about to die. Infact I was happy that somebody was going to kill me before I actually did it my self.

I waited impatiently for Jania to pull the trigger. I heard footsteps coming inside the house indicating the police already made it inside. It was starting to get harder for me to breath and my vision started go black.

But before everything went blank I heard a bullet go off.

Y'all probably sleep but oh well🤷🏾‍♀️ I had to hurry up and write this before I forgot.