Opening the door I studied the room and saw that it was split up by a wall that had another door connected to it. I entered the room and saw Gabriele staring at me in shock and amusement, probably because of his little stunt this morning. Oh ha, ha you think your so clever don’t you bud.

“Chi è?” The lady called from the back of the room, not bothering to look up from her book.

“Umm, I am the exchange student Adriana.”

She quickly set her book down and came to the front of the classroom with a grin plastered on her face. Shaking my hand roughly she led me to the door and opened it for me. “Ah Adriana, it’s so good to have an American here! This is the Italian part of the class trying to learn English. You will be in this room.” she pointed to the room with no other students in it and I suddenly felt alone.

“Thank you,” I answered politely smiling at her and entering the classroom. It smelt horrible in the room and cobwebs covered the tables. Shuttering in disgust I picked out a somewhat clean area and quickly cleaned up before sitting down.

I began to grab my books out of my bag when I heard tapping noises and looked around. Shrugging I went back to getting my things when the tapping noise came again making me shoot up from my seat. I thought about a mouse running around the room and decided maybe Italian could wait or find a new room because I was definitely not sitting in here with a mouse that could slip into my bag. The tapping came again and I turned to run for the door when I saw a couple of guys standing at it gawking at me.

I rolled my eyes before walking up to the door. Smiling at them I grabbed the blinds and pulled them down with such great force I thought they would rip. Italian boys… after meeting Gabriele I do not want to be introduced to another one.

Sighing I went back to my seat and grabbed the last of my book and set them on the desk. I sat there ready for my lesson and then realized that there was no teacher… I kind of needed a teacher to learn didn’t I?

The door suddenly swung open which caused me to snap my neck in that direction in fear that the boys got mad that I closed them out. Can you imagine it now… showing up on the news, exchange student killed by mad Italian boys because they couldn’t sit there and drool at a door.

A tall man that looked to be in his twenty’s walked in. My mouth dropped open at the tall, muscular, long brunette guy that stood in front of me. I averted my eyes and began to stare at the floor as he made his way over to the teacher’s desk.

Gaining at least a little bit of courage I looked up at him setting things down on the desk. “Aren’t you going to get in trouble for putting your stuff on the teacher’s desk?”

He began to chuckle which caused his muscles to flex a little. “No I don’t think the teacher will mind,” he replied turned to face me. Crossing his arms over his chest, he leaned back onto the desk and just sat there staring at me in amusement.

“And how do you know that?” I challenged him raising my eyebrows.

“That’s because I am the teacher.” Getting up from his spot he walked over to the desk in front of me and sat down backwards so he could face me. “I am Marco, and you are?” Stretching out his hand he held it out for me to shake and patiently waited.