[Nathaniel x Reader] Art, an Evil Villain, and an Erased Window

"Nathaniel!" you winced as Ms. Mendeleev scolded him for drawing again.

"I'm going to get him the notes!" you tried to defend him.

"He should be writing his notes by himself, go to the principal's office!"

"It helps him focus!" you stood up to continue to defend your red haired best friend.

"(y/n) sit back down!" she scowled, "you're causing a disruption! Nathaniel! Go to the principal's office now!"

"It's alright (y/n)," Nathaniel sighed and picked up his papers to listen to what Ms. Mendeleev commanded.

You frowned but sat back down anyway, until Chloe tripped him. Then you jumped back onto your feet so fast that the chair you were sitting in fell backwards with a clatter.

"Ooh look at this," Chloe mocked as she held up one of the papers that fell out of his hand.

"What gives you the right to look through his stuff!" you shouted from the back of the room.

"(y/n) sit down!" Ms. Mendeleev snapped.

Chloe continued to talk as if you hadn't said anything, "it's Nathaniel as a superhero!" she then gasped, "and he's saving Marinette!" You felt your heart throb. Marinette? Of course he would like her, she's sweet, kind, and the perfect friend. But you couldn't deny that you had feelings for the red haired tomato, and it hurt to know that those feelings weren't reciprocated. Nathaniel hurriedly grabbed his papers from Chloe and ran out of the room.

"Ms. Mendeleev! You're being too harsh!" you argued while still standing up.

"That's it (y/n). Go to the principal's office now!" she ordered.

For a moment you were shocked, you had never been sent to the principal's office before, but you quickly got over that shock when you realized that that was where Nathaniel was. You could defend him, "okay!" you replied and quickly gathered your items before running out the door. You were making your way to the principal's office but was stopped by a rather peculiar person roaming around. You ran over to see what he was doing. You couldn't believe your eyes when you saw him, "Nathaniel?" you asked in shock. He couldn't be. Nathaniel? The sweetest person whom you've ever met being a supervillain? It made sense though, the red hair, the artist vibe, and the fact that Nathaniel was just sent outside.

"It's not Nathaniel, it's Evillustrator!" he shouted.

"No, this isn't like you." All of your stuff clattered to the ground as you looked at your best friend. "What have you done to Nathaniel!"

"You're being too loud," he snarled as he walked towards you. You stumbled backwards. This wasn't your friend. "I don't want Ladybug and Chat Noir to come just yet. I have some revenge I need to place on Chloe."

"I get what she did was mean, but you don't need to become a supervillain because of her!"

"Be quiet." He drew something on his pad and tape was stuck over your mouth, immediately your hands flew up to your face to try and rip it off but your hands flew back as you got stuck to the wall with more tape. If looks could kill you would've killed Evillustrator right then and there, but he left the room without another word.

You struggled against the tape that held you back. Either you were weak, or this was some super strong tape. Definitely stronger than one strip of duct tape. You sighed. Here you were, stuck against a wall because of some tape with nobody around. You stood there dejectedly until an idea came into your mind. You remember reading somewhere on the internet that licking the tape that covered your face would cause it to come off. So that's what you set yourself on doing until someone came by.