chapter 3

Kaylee's Pov
The girl in front of me was on her last picture I was turned around so Zach won't notices me so when it was my turn I turn around and Zach sees me and I run a jump into his arms and I was in his arms for a solid 20 seconds before he put me down and says

"I thought you couldn't come to the show"

"Well thank my two best friends kaedence and Breanna"

Then a lady said ok times up so I had to go the before I left Zach said " come to the after party so we waited around then it was the time for the party.

So at the party, Zach and I were hanging out and I meet the other boys, and I could tell that Breanna and Jack were flirting and so were Corbyn and Kaedence.

So while the party was going I had to go to the bathroom and I walked in on Breanna and Jack kissing and not gonna lie wanted to give Breanna a high five but I just said sorry and left so I went back to zack who was talking to a bunch of fans and they asked if we were dating and I looked at Zach and said no we are we are just close friends so they walked away and I told them that I saw jack them and he said were jack I wanna go high five him and I just laughed.

When the party was over all the guys and we helped clean up then Zack asked if I wanted to spend the night at there house so I said yes and we were driving and I had to sit on each lap which was weird at first but then I actually liked it.....