Chapter 15

"Ace said what to Minnie?" Cackled Sirius as all of the adults and Roxanne ate dinner at the Burrow that evening.

Remus sighed and rubbed his temples, "that she is 'like a hundred and one' so by the time the new baby comes she'll probably be dead."

Orion shook her ear in disbelief at her sons antics and looked down at her stomach which wasn't showing to anything but she was simply drawn to it. It also seemed that since she had gotten pregnant, the blue mark on her arm from when Ace sparked, had began to disappear.

Fred had his hand gently rested against her stomach, he had done this since they found out and he also did this for all four of their other children.

"I just can't get over the fact you're having another baby," Said Charlie who had apparated back from Romania to join the family for dinner.

"Me neither," spoke Orion, "I was worried because f the age gap between the rest of them but I could never give up or abort a baby, I wouldn't forgive myself. In fact, I didn't even think of those as an option, I just worried about the age gap. That's all."

Fred nodded, "it came as a surprise, but we only have to have eleven more after this little one." He smirked and Orion slapped the back fo his head as she witnessed her godfather's both pale. They haven't changed.

"Fred, dear, you will not have sixteen children, it's not even that far into the pregnancy and Ryan looks as if she wishes to push the baby out now," Commented Molly and Orion nodded in agreement.

"Definitely never again, I love the kids but I honestly don't know how I'm going to cope going through all of the sleepless nights again." Orion leaned her head on Fred's shoulder, she sighed and closed her eyes. 

"Looks like someone is knackered. Why don't you go lay down, sweetie, have a little kip?" Suggested Arthur, who knew just how much pregnant ladies need their sleep he's dealt with his wife and his daughter and the rest of the married-in Weasley women. 

Orion nodded and excused herself heading up to the twins' old room and climbed into Fred's bed, snuggling down into the pillows and breathing in the scent of cinnamon and fire she was so used to. 

Angelina looked up from wiping Roxy's messy face and said, "I think this is the worst pregnancy she's going to have. She was never this bad for Ace, Poppy or the twins it's only been two months, and for the majority, you didn't even know she was pregnant."

Fred ran a hand through his hair, "I know, she's been a lot more tired than normal, she's needed that pregnancy pillow mum gave her, when we first had Ace, more than anything! And Merlin's beard, don't even say the word ham around her she throws up. She loves ham!"

"All the joys of babies, Fred, all the joys." Chuckled Tonks who rubbed Remus' back trying to aid him in not passing out. The man had changed, he still saw Orion as the little baby bundle in his arms when Daisy and Rossind first had her.

He still remembered her saying her first word at five months, "Moo" She had tried saying Moony but couldn't say it properly. The man burst into tears and when her second word was "Pad", there were two crying marauders as they stared down at their little redheaded goddaughter. The same girl who sat on his shoulders when he and Rossind took her and Kasey, Lukas and Kieran to a quidditch match. A mother to four, soon to be five, married to Fred Weasley. 

Despite his emotions not been as clear as Remus', Sirius was feeling just the same. It was just too crazy to think that she was having another baby. What happened to the young girl that jumped in front of him in the department of mysteries and pushed him out of the way. What happened to the little girl that went through hell and back with her parents? 

She has grown up. 

He still couldn't accept that. He still saw the teenage girl who was so madly in love with Fred that it made him want to kill the Weasley boy, the same girl that risked everything to keep that boy alive. It didn't seem possible that she was having a  fifth child. 

"Excuse me, I need the toilet," Said Sirius standing up and leaving the room. 

As he climbed the stairs he wiped away his tears and didn't head towards the toilet. Instead, he made his way into the bedroom that Orion slept in, he sat on the edge of the bed and brushed her, now, short red hair out of her face. 

"I'm so proud of you, Ry, I don't think I have ever actually told you that, but I am. You shouldn't worry about the new baby too much because you're a great mum now and you will be for this little one. You're so much like your aunty Lily, you know that? Not just looks wise, but your motherly instinct and falling for an absolute idiot who at the same time is great. Don't tell Fred that, he doesn't need a bigger head than he already has -"

"You can't talk!" Mumbled Orion, her eyes fluttering open and she carefully sat up. "Thanks though, Uncle Puppy."

Sirius smiled and encased the woman in his arms.

At Hogwarts Ace was sat down in the common room with Sam, playing with his friend's hair. " You'll be a great bigger brother to the little one, Ace."

"Thanks, Sammy."

"I mean it, you are so much alike to your mum, it's uncanny."