20. Killer

Raven's POV

Raven's POV

I fold my hands in my lap as I sit still, letting Cisco take as many tests on me as he wanted. Other than Cisco and I, Barry and Iris were the only other two in the room, and the entire time that I waited for the results, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Barry.

After a long moment, I hear Cisco let out a breath of relief as he looks up at all of us. "She's fine. Everything that was wrong with her before is just...gone. As if it never happened."

A smile appears on my face then, along with Barry and Iris. The next thing I know, Iris is stepping forwards and wrapping her arms around me, pulling me into a huge embrace. "As much as we need to stop Alchemy, at least he did one thing right."

I pull her in close as well as I close my eyes, feeling relief wash over me. For the past few weeks, I have been terrified of losing my life again; to waste this second chance that Barry had given me. But now I was free to live my life, and I no longer had a timer on me.

"What about Wally?" I ask then, seeing all of their faces suddenly go sour. "Has he not woken up yet?"

"Not yet," Iris mumbles softly before trying to stay positive. "But he will, just give him time. We're all just glad that you're okay, Raven."

I nod my head and smile as I find Barry again, who's eyes were glued to me as well. He shoots me a giant grin as well until Cisco's eyes drop to the floor. "But Caitlin is still out there, and we need to find her."

My eyebrows furrow. "Caitlin? What happened with Caitlin?"

Barry decides to take this question. "She uh...she has powers. When I created flashpoint, she was effected by the particle accelerator explosion."

"You're kidding me," I say, the vision of the Killer Frost back on my earth popping up in my mind. She was dead now, but I couldn't seem to stand the thought of there being another one. "Where is she now?"

"Last we saw her, she had taken Julian. I found her and figured out that she was looking for Alchemy to reverse her powers, but I couldn't stop her. The police showed up and she stabbed me in the leg..." Barry says as my eyes trail down to his right leg, finding a bandage wrapped around it that I hadn't noticed before. "It's almost healed, but damn it hurt."

"I was about to try and locate her before you woke up, and here we are now," Cisco says before starting to walk towards the door. "I'm going to go try and pin her location."

Iris points after Cisco. "I better go help him."

After a few minutes, it was just Barry and I left in the room. "Barry, I know she's your friend, but if she's anything like the Killer Frost back on my earth, she's dangerous-"

"She's not full Killer Frost...not yet," Barry steps closer to me as I stand. "She's struggling, I could see it in her eyes. Caitlin is still in there."