It's amazing. Being so close to the goal he's always thought about. Like everything in his life is finally slipping together. He's got Harry back. Married to him, in fact. And now he's got his company, his record label. It's taken lots of heart break and pain, lots of stress and late nights, but here he is. At the top of his game.

"You okay in here?"

The voice, it cuts through sharply, bringing Louis back to the reality he's living in now.

Louis shifts from where he's standing at the window of his new office, in his newly built building, and smiles at the doorway where Gigi stands. She's holding a box of her things back from London Records in her hands, probably stopping by so she can get set up in her new office here. Louis hired her for Public Relations, knowing very well she works good on upholding an artists image. She's outweighed her work as a reception, and Louis sees big things with her in this company.

"I'm good," he responds with a sigh, leaning against the window and now facing her. "Crazy that I'm at this point now. Was always just a dream."

Gigi smiles, stepping further in to the office. "A dream come true it looks." Her eyes glance around the room, at the empty office. All that's in there for now is a desk, a couple chairs, and a lounger. Decorating the place will eventually come about. "You're going to do great things here, Lou. Changing peoples lives."

"To those who deserve it, too," Louis reminds. "I've seen so many acts that have what it takes but not anyone willing to give them a chance. This new boy band I discovered is sick, and the head of London Records wouldn't even listen to the demo."

Gigi smacks her lips together. "What a shame on them." She scans the room once more. "Where's Harry at? Figured he'd be here already."

Louis hums softly and turns around again, gazing at the view he has of the city. It's very lively mid-afternoon. Quite the sight. "He said he had something to do this morning. Should be on his way."

"I'll let you be then." She raises the box in her hands. "Want to drop this off real quick. See you at work next week?"

Louis chuckles under his breath. "I suppose so."

The click of her heels signify her departure, and then the entire floor is completely silent.

The construction of this place had been on full swing for the past couple months. It came together nicely and quickly, and Louis is quite surprised how perfect everything turned out. There's always the initial nerves of how his vision will play out, but everything has upheld. Today's the first time he's actually gotten to step inside the building, and the first place he managed to go was his office. He's saving the tour for when Harry arrives, so they can experience the dream together.

Louis remains at the window surveying all that is below where he stands. It's easy to feel so powerful when he's up high like this. The building is only ten stories up, and being uphill has its perks. His view is everything he envisioned, especially where he chose to have his office located. The best view in all of London, a direct sight to the blinding lights of the city. Louis is mesmerized.

The windows are so large and grand, completing the back wall and bringing in so much natural light to the room. He considered getting curtains at one point, but that thought is now thrown out. Having a naked eye of the city is something he wants to look at everyday when he's here working on something he loves. He can't wait until the day the office opens up, when everyone else gets to experience what he is right now.

"Quite the sight, huh?"

Louis jerks at the sudden sound of the voice but instantly relaxes when he recognizes it. Turning around, a bright smile over takes his face when he sees Harry walking in to the room, a vase of flowers in his hand. "It is, isn't it?"